Chances on Kinoshita making the team

ProtoType

Will he have a fair chance this year or will he just only be a practice squad type player? Imo, I think hes alot better then Jenning..**** I bet I'm better then Jenning and I'm not a fast person.

If Kinoshita makes the team, I wonder how big this would be towards Japanese residents in Japan.

More $$$ for Mr. Blank imo.

Patrice squad is just PS, I'm talking about making the real team...he may get a chance this Pre-season as he wasn't really used last pre-season, there has been a few good players that came from the Euro league, Kino could very well be our Japanese version of Devin Hester (joking)

I think the money the Falcons will be recieving will be on the Falcons' minds. I would like to see him on the team though. Be funny to see it censored everywhere and he can't be as bad as Jennings was....right?

If he actually runs the ball back and doesn't fair catch when someobody steps into a 20yd radius, I say keep him.

Nah, seriously though. You'd sooner see Michael Jordan resume his baseball "career". <_<

he is by far the worst of the bunch in WR drills and today as well, when fielding punts. grimes on the other hand was IMO the most impressive as far as fielding punts cleanly. jennings was second and weems was IMO not impressive. technically norwood looked better than jennings and weems but i dont want him returning kicks or punts. grimes got me very interested in seeing him field some punts in the pre season. if he wins the job, finneran is the 5th WR as we dont got to have a PR/WR as our 5th WR.

By rule, he can't make the team coming out of camp. He's a practice squad player as part of an international practice squad program. I haven't gotten a clear answer on if he can be called up during the season, though.

Didn't he make an appearance late last season?...

Never mind. It was the preseason game against the Ravens I was thinking about.

probably slim and none and Slim just left and IMHO he's not better than Jennings, maybe as a returner because Jennings didn't have a good yr last yr, but he did show flashes in preseason and at the end of the yr. If Jennings is cut he will end up playng in this league somewhere. Jennings looks pretty good so far in camp

I hope he does make the team. 1. im not a fan of Jennings and 2. he would bring the japanese fan base in

I know hes no Yao Ming. Or Dice K. But we could use more fans lol.

I would love to see some of those posters in the stands that says something in Japanese that no one has any idea what it says.

I wish he was chinese, there are alot of chinese people...

Ahh thanks for clarifying that rule for us J. Mike.

Yeah I love to see guys from other countries playing football. Maybe we at least get to see him in preseason again. I always like seeing Americans competing in Sumo wrestling in Japan: I wonder if the Japanese get a kick seeing one of their guys in the NFL?

There was a dude from Hawaii that dominated Sumo wrestling for a while.

It was only a couple of years ago, but he's probably had a heart attack since then.

I hope he does make the team. 1. im not a fan of Jennings and 2. he would bring the japanese fan base in

I know hes no Yao Ming. Or Dice K. But we could use more fans lol.

I would love to see some of those posters in the stands that says something in Japanese that no one has any idea what it says.

I wish he was chinese, there are alot of chinese people...

Agreed.