NFL expansion

edZep

I have been thinking about this for a while.

I would love to see a 36 team league.New teams in L.A.,San Antonio,Oklahoma City and ?.Is there enough talent?

Have only 3 divisions in each conference. Six teams per division. Add Jackonville and Tennessee to NFC South.

Still play two games against teams in division.I think you could create more rivalrys.

I'd like to hear feedback on my idea and see what other ideas are out there.

I would love to see a 36 team league.New teams in L.A.,San Antonio,Oklahoma City and ?.Is there enough talent?

Have only 3 divisions in each conference. Six teams per division. Add Jackonville and Tennessee to NFC South.

Still play two games against teams in division.I think you could create more rivalrys.

To be honest I love the way it is now... "If it aint broke dont fix it"

Sounds too much like baseball.

I kind of agree with you.Baseball has too many teams and not enough Good pitchers.

I would at least like to see them play certain teams from other divisions on a once a year home/away schedule.

I would like t see Jax and Ten on a regular basis in Atl.

Create some regional rivalries outside the division.

Tampa play Jax and Miami every year.

Saints play Houston and Indi or Ten.

LA's PROBABLY AT THE TOP OF THE LIST. SAN ANTON A DISTANT SECOND. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ALABAMA IS GOING TO

EVENTUALLY GET A TEAM.

From what I understand, most of Toronto don't want the Bills here, and don't care.

First and foremost, ticket prices are outrageous. The average is something like $250. There aren't many Bills fans here, the majority of them are either NFC East or NFC North teams, with the occasional band wagon Pats or Colt fans.

The city is loaded with Argo fans, and usually CFL fans hates the NFL(Not me though)

In the end, I would love to see an NFL team is a city such as San Antonio or Portland.

32 is such a great mathematical number for any league, but I could see them adding eventually. I think they would prefer movement first like others have said. The Buffalo situation, maybe Jacksonville is also too small. I went to the Falcons-Saints game in San Antonio & it seemed to be a large local following, not just New Orleans fans (they had much more serious issues at the time). Los Angeles not having a team seems strange to this day. While we're at it I wish it was like this: Baltimore COLTS, St. Louis CARDINALS, & LA RAMS. When I do a new franchise on Madden I usually "fix" those "problems" first. The Bills should keep their name if they fold (like the Browns), I mean it won't makes sense anywhere else (hello Utah Jazz). Indy & Arizona could get the Jags & Ravens' names. This is all my wishes, knowing it would never happen.

I kind of agree with you.Baseball has too many teams and not enough Good pitchers.

I would at least like to see them play certain teams from other divisions on a once a year home/away schedule.

I would like t see Jax and Ten on a regular basis in Atl.

Create some regional rivalries outside the division.

Tampa play Jax and Miami every year.

Saints play Houston and Indi or Ten.

geographically it makes too much sense to for the florida teams to play each other. for miami to play in boston, and buffalo, is ludacris

• 2 weeks later...