Hey remember when we were all making for of the Mets

Headshot

They have too much talent not to compete. Really makes you wonder what the problem was under randolph, doesn't it? I have honestly wondered if the Braves don't have problems in the club house but that always seems like such a shadetree psychologist way of explaining away a team struggling. Allegedly there was a rift between the Latin players and the others. It isn't unthinkable.

They have too much talent not to compete. Really makes you wonder what the problem was under randolph, doesn't it? wondeI have honestly red if the Braves don't have problems in the club house but that always seems like such a shadetree psychologist way of explaining away a team struggling. Allegedly there was a rift between the Latin players and the others. It isn't unthinkable.

COx needs to be fired that all

They have too much talent not to compete. Really makes you wonder what the problem was under randolph, doesn't it? I have honestly wondered if the Braves don't have problems in the club house but that always seems like such a shadetree psychologist way of explaining away a team struggling. Allegedly there was a rift between the Latin players and the others. It isn't unthinkable.

I don't think the Braves have any clubhouse problems IMO.

Bobby would nip them in the bud before they got anywhere.

I got a Mets fan as a friend, and we were calling the Braves/Mets cellar dweller friends earlier this year and said they were fighting for draft picks.... well the Braves still are doing that. I knew it was a matter of time before the Mets starting playing like their talent level. And to me the Braves have better pitching than them. Santana has been average this year at best. Maybe it's the NL transition though. The Braves have just as much talent, but get discouraged every time they lose a close one and drop about 5-6 in a row.

When is the last time you saw Cox pissed off and passionate in a post game interview after an embarrassing loss??

I purposely avoided saying that the Mets were done once we swept them earlier in the year. They have way too much talent to be 4th in any division. Johan is pitching well, but really doesn't have the numbers to show for it. John Maine has been solid for them, as well. Maybe the biggest surprise for them would be Mike Pelfrey, who is pitching lights-out. Oh, and having Fernando Tatis contribute was not supposed to happen.

I hope the Mets can hold off the Phillies to win the division. Growing up I spent the summers living with my grandparents in the Bronx. Secretly I would cheer for the Mets, just to piss those **** Yankee fans off. :D