Gotta love Smith's style

chazbykr

Coach Smith is all about business on the field but with a style that the players seem to respect. I loved that in the m'ced sequence where he went over and had a little conversation with Blank, then was all about the job. Blank would sidle over near Smith and he would move off to some segment of coaching as if Arhtur wasn't there.

Coach Smith is all about business on the field but with a style that the players seem to respect. I loved that in the m'ced sequence where he went over and had a little conversation with Blank, then was all about the job. Blank would sidle over near Smith and he would move off to some segment of coaching as if Arhtur wasn't there.

Don't be like Mora or Petrino, Arthur Blank can smell your FEAR! :lol:

The Falcons desperately needed a hard nosed, PLAYERS coach.

I have never seen so many fans slob the knob of a coach during the first TC practices. It wouldn't matter if you had Lombardi, your team had the worst talent of any roster in the league.

And I guess ya'll are loaded. Super Bowl bound.

I have never seen so many fans slob the knob of a coach during the first TC practices. It wouldn't matter if you had Lombardi, your team had the worst talent of any roster in the league.

I've never seen so many fans of other teams that have the time to post on another team's message board...

I've never seen so many fans of other teams that have the time to post on another team's message board...

Closet birds fans. Probably jumped ship in the past, now they hold jealousy in their heart for the true fans that stayed down through the good and the bad. Posers ;)

You know Jigga, i was thinking, why would a Bucs fan ALWAYS be on a rivals MB? Then it hit me>>>>>>>> Its because you clearly know that we got a good thing going in atlanta....but you dont want to believe it so you come up with ways to TRY and cut the team and its fans down! Im not saying that we have all the peices in place right now, but you and everyone on the message board know were headed in the right direction and soon very soon we will be passing your sorry team every year!! We WILL be a fixture atop the NFC south for many years to come in the near future!

Well it's too early to know how Coach Smith will do, but his players in Jacksonville seemed to love playing for him, and he had success as a coach there.

So far, he seems like he has a plan for team, and is providing good leadership. I do like the coaching staff he has assembled around him, and that is a key ingredient to a head coach's success. He has a ton of experience in the NFL as well.

Let's just all be patient though. This is a really really raw team we have assembled, and the fans are apt to expect miracles too early.

We must remember no coach has ever won back to back seasons here in Atlanta, so don't expect a superbowl here either. We gotta learn to walk first.

Well it's too early to know how Coach Smith will do, but his players in Jacksonville seemed to love playing for him, and he had success as a coach there.

So far, he seems like he has a plan for team, and is providing good leadership. I do like the coaching staff he has assembled around him, and that is a key ingredient to a head coach's success. He has a ton of experience in the NFL as well.

Let's just all be patient though. This is a really really raw team we have assembled, and the fans are apt to expect miracles too early.

We must remember no coach has ever won back to back seasons here in Atlanta, so don't expect a superbowl here either. We gotta learn to walk first.

one step at a time , they need to learn to crawl 1st :lol::lol::lol: