Dear Mods,

im still using the same email from the very first site, i dont see why you cant..

and adding a avatar and sig has always been the same.. my controls > edit avatar or edit signature. complicated?

and improvements are always good, thats like telling the falcons to stop changing the roster because you keep having to start over remembering players names. do what you do mods.

im still using the same email from the very first site, i dont see why you cant..

and adding a avatar and sig has always been the same.. my controls > edit avatar or edit signature. complicated?

and improvements are always good, thats like telling the falcons to stop changing the roster because you keep having to start over remembering players names. do what you do mods.

I don't know how, everytime they've changed this thing, I've had to start over. And it makes me use a new email everytime. How Rev JJ manages it, I have no idea.

This is the 3rd time I've had to start over, and I'm out of email addresses to use. Not to mention I now have to figure out how to load an avatar and sig all over again, and I'm a noob for the 3rd time.

I was the same way at first but it's easy to get the hang of...

i like the new MB better.

This is the 3rd time I've had to start over, and I'm out of email addresses to use. Not to mention I now have to figure out how to load an avatar and sig all over again, and I'm a noob for the 3rd time.

I created a new account because I couldn't log in either. Then I realized you just use your old log in and say you forgot your password. They'll send you a new password and your old log in and email will be intact. It takes a couple steps but it's not too hard. If you can't figure it out let us know.

I created a new account because I couldn't log in either. Then I realized you just use your old log in and say you forgot your password. They'll send you a new password and your old log in and email will be intact. It takes a couple steps but it's not too hard. If you can't figure it out let us know.

yeah thats what i did.

Yeah. I still lost about 2500 posts. I don't mind that, but I'm not wild about the Jr. Falcon moniker.

Aside from screwing up our accounts, I really like this new board. It's very fast. Hopefully we will actually be able to post here on game-days (it's sad to have expectations as low as that, but I haven't been able to make a game-day post here since Dan Reeves was coaching.)

OK, Rev JJ or anyone, help an old white woman in how to get my old avatar to work. I know the controls thing but I can't get the address of my old avatar in there. It used to have promps. My picture is in My Pictures on my computer. Any help?

i dont think thats working for any1. you could try uploading it to a website like imageshack.us, then uploading it to the board like that. i think that should work. i'm always willing to help another falcon.

and this is GEORGIAfan on a different account.

It never sent me mine for whatever reason. I tried that and its been 3 days and no response.

But its all good, really. I like the new board.