Why i'm excited about the falcons future

Guest falcawkrave

Guest falcawkrave

I'm really optimistic about the direction the falcons are heading, not ,unfortunately, necessarily for this year,but...

They've drafted linemen high in the last two drafts, time will tell if they drafted the RIGHT linemen, but if you look at successful teams, drafting linemen is top of the draft priority.

The coaching staff and front office are men with proven track records from winning organizations, and it seems that Blank is letting them make the decisions.

they've let veterans go a year too early rather than a year too late.

they signed all their picks before training camp started.

They have the pieces in place- Hartsock, Mughelli, Baker Blalock, Miller, Weiner, clabo- to do something they haven't been able to do since the first jamal anderson- line up and pickup a 3rd and 1consistently. They may need another piece or two, but they are at least building that direction.

If the "B' side of the line gels early, this could be a competitive team this year.

I still don't get why people think we're going to end up going 1-15.

We are better is so many aspects of the game it scary. We're a waaaay better team than we were last year. Im preditcting that the worst we do is 5-11 and the best we do is 7-9. We've been drafting well as of late, and I hope this trend continues.