Florida - Georgia SIG BET (No compromises for the whiners)

Headshot

All of the Florida fans and all of the Georgia fans that wish to participate say so in this thread.

This is a Cocktail Party sig bet, where the winning side gets to collectively vote on which sig the other side wears for a FULL 365 DAYS. No compromising, if you're not up to it, don't come trying to change the bet. Whose game?

I'll get in when at least a couple more Gator fans get in on it. I mean, it's not really fun if you're going to be the only one risking something Headshot. Then we'd have to wait for you to post to grin and chuckle at our CPU screens. :D

i agree with you, if it's only georgia fans doing this then i dont want any part of it

well are you in then or do you realize that your time is over

I dont now nor do I ever do sig bets. I dont need to do a sig bet to prove I have faith in my team. If I didnt why would I bother to cheer for them other than the fact that they are my alma mater

I dont now nor do I ever do sig bets. I dont need to do a sig bet to prove I have faith in my team. If I didnt why would I bother to cheer for them other than the fact that they are my alma mater

I cheer for the Falcons and Hawks and I have no faith in either team. It's cool though, I don't blame you. I know the Dawgs are going to win so I have no problem.

• 3 months later...
Well, for everyone that said they were in, I hope you'll man up.

Here are your choices:

finalUGA.jpg

74bbfba5-e626-4e19-9dc6-ea57f9f1d279.jpg

gallery_182513_76_23151.jpg

You also need to put the score somewhere in your sig.

And if anyone else wants to post some pics they can use feel free to do so.

I think you should of just made them put the dog in the sig. Especially Pit, you know how emotional he is about that bulldog.

Also I would just like to mention this thread started on one of the greatest days ever, I'm sure my 7/27/88er Scott would agree with me. ;)