saints fan here i come in peace

mike h

my take on the falcons from the outside, i just want to say you guys had a decent off season given the hand your dealt. there is a good mixture of young talent and veterans that i think will really help. i think you guys need to lay off joe horn, hands down he is the best reciever you have .i still miss that man to this day. new coaching staff i think will try to get him the ball. the guy can flat out catch. i would love for the falcons to do good and bring back the fire to the rivalry. im predicting 6 wins i just hope they are over car,tb, .i hope you guys welcome me to the board.

Welcome to the MB Saints fan. Our rivalry is fairly deep and seems that your team is starting to catch up with evening series out the past few years. There's nothing more intense than the times I went to Fulton County Stadium with the Saints in town and being surrounded by Saints fans. If anything, they sure have supported their team really well in this rivalry and I always had fun cutting up with them and getting into their heads! It's great to finally see the Saints put together a good team that should be capable of making yet another run this year. It may be a year or two before our rivalry starts playing out again like it has in year's past with us having the superior team but I feel like it's coming again soon. Good luck in the upcoming season and hopefully those six wins you mentioned will be two over each of our division rivalries!

I got two words for you: "WE DAT"....

my take on the falcons from the outside, i just want to say you guys had a decent off season given the hand your dealt. there is a good mixture of young talent and veterans that i think will really help. i think you guys need to lay off joe horn, hands down he is the best reciever you have .i still miss that man to this day. new coaching staff i think will try to get him the ball. the guy can flat out catch. i would love for the falcons to do good and bring back the fire to the rivalry. im predicting 6 wins i just hope they are over car,tb, .i hope you guys welcome me to the board.

I have met several Saints fans I could call friends. Thanks for the kind words and welcome. After what happened to the Falcons in 2007, winning one was a victory in itself. I am encouraged by the team's perseverance and dedication to winning, although I will no longer be there in person.

Joe Horn has an admirable attitude, but if he is our best receiver, the passing game is in some serious trouble. Personally, I think it is time to close the chapter on him. He did have some good years, to be sure.