DemBirds' Training Camp Photos Day One

Dem Birds

I like this Photo. Ill mos def try and make TC asap. Good to see DJ out there. Hook me up with some Tony Taylor Vids.

I actually meant to leave a little comment for you on that one lol I don't have any Tony Taylor stuff, but I have 2 DJ vids i'm gonna post soon. Nothing special, but something nonetheless.

I actually meant to leave a little comment for you on that one lol I don't have any Tony Taylor stuff, but I have 2 DJ vids i'm gonna post soon. Nothing special, but something nonetheless.

thanks bro. if you go to another TC, then please give me the 411 on those two. I have a sig bet with Billywitchdoctor, so id like to see how they are doing.

I don't know if I'll be able to get to another one because of my work schedule and the fact that they have very few afternoon practices open this year.

Does any1 have a schedule, because i aint really doing anything and i could go, but i need to know the schedule. well thanks for the pics and vids. when i go i will keep you posted.

thanks bro. if you go to another TC, then please give me the 411 on those two. I have a sig bet with Billywitchdoctor, so id like to see how they are doing.

Good to see you remembered GF. It's all in good fun though, it's nice knowing the season is just around the corner.