Great quote from Mughelli

direwolf

I went to the morning session of training camp today and after practice stuck around for some autographs (thank you, Matt Ryan, Erik Coleman, Thomas DeCoud, and Ovie Mughelli!).

While I was getting Mughelli's autograph, I told him that I was really looking forward to seeing a lot of middle linebackers on their butts following his blocks and he replied with,

"Man, I'm going to have to open an IHOP with all the pancakes I'm gonna have!"

This is why I love fullbacks. That attitude is exactly what I want from this football team.

Thought it was neat.

Direwolf

I went to the morning session of training camp today and after practice stuck around for some autographs (thank you, Matt Ryan, Erik Coleman, Thomas DeCoud, and Ovie Mughelli!).

While I was getting Mughelli's autograph, I told him that I was really looking forward to seeing a lot of middle linebackers on their butts following his blocks and he replied with,

This is why I love fullbacks. That attitude is exactly what I want from this football team.

Thought it was neat.

Direwolf

Although cheesy, that is the right attitude to have. Fullbacks are just like linebackers with their mentality.

Thought it was neat.

Direwolf

Direwolf I was standing right next to you and didn`t know it.I had on a Patrick Kerney Jersey and Ovie signed my white Falcons cap just before that.

Direwolf I was standing right next to you and didn`t know it.I had on a Patrick Kerney Jersey and Ovie signed my white Falcons cap just before that.

Small world. It was cool of him to stick around an extra five or ten minutes to sign more autographs for fans after the horn had sounded for everyone to head into the locker room. Glad to have him; the true blocking fullback is going out of fashion, but I think that it's still a very valuable commodity to have and we've got a good one.

Direwolf