I've came to the conclusion that........

mookie3127

As much as it pains me to say it, I think the Braves will ultimately be sellers by Thursday when the trading deadline comes. Nady has been sent to the Yank-mees and my hopeful back up option in Casey Blake with Cleveland got sent to the Dodgers. I don't think there's a right handed OF bat out there that we can swing that will give us the production we are looking for in our inexpensive price range. Even though 7 games out isn't terrible with a couple of months left, it's tough when there are 3 teams in your own division that you have to not only catch and pass, but also have to catch and pass 6 other teams just to get into the playoffs as the WC team.

I'm leaning towards a team out West like the Dodgers and/or Angels making a push towards Tex. But don't count out the Diamondbacks and how much a big thumper like Tex could improve their team. All 3 have a ML ready 1B that we may be able to pry away along with prospects..