the Rays will win the AL east.

Bucman™®

As happy as I am to see the Rays play so well, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were to miss out on the playoffs. The Yankees are on fire right now, and the Red Sox have arguably the most complete team in baseball.

Even if they are to miss it this year, they should be in contention every year. They've done a nice job of adding young talent to that team.

Rays have a 2 game lead right now with a very hot Yankees team catching up especially if they complete the sweep today. One thing Rays really are lacking is a good right-handed bat in the outfield, if they want to contend they need to make some trades before the deadline. Also another set-up man or closer would be necessary as Percival is nearing in age and cant play every night. Rays need to get their act together on the road (most recent 6 game road-losing streak) and hopefully they can get David Price called up nearing the end of the season. 10 year anniversary I call this Ray's year for some serious contention!!

post-539526-1217173260_thumb.jpg

Rays have a 2 game lead right now with a very hot Yankees team catching up especially if they complete the sweep today. One thing Rays really are lacking is a good right-handed bat in the outfield, if they want to contend they need to make some trades before the deadline. Also another set-up man or closer would be necessary as Percival is nearing in age and cant play every night. Rays need to get their act together on the road (most recent 6 game road-losing streak) and hopefully they can get David Price called up nearing the end of the season. 10 year anniversary I call this Ray's year for some serious contention!!

They do need some extra bat's out there... I'm excited about the upcoming home games with the Yanks, and socks...

We do great at home so I hope we keep it up.