Super High Me

Headshot

Comedian Doug Benson has released a documentary entitled Super High Me, a play on words of the hit documentary Super Size Me.

In this documentary, Benson does nothing but smoke pot all day every day for 30 days. Prior to this experiment, he goes 30 days WITHOUT smoking pot.

Within the 30 days that he does NOT smoke pot, he does a bunch of tests, including taking an SAT exam, a psychic abilities test, and a health examination performed by a doctor. He then takes the SAME tests within the 30 days that he is smoking pot, and ends up scoring higher on every single test he takes.

It also shows how the feds continue to bust stores who sell weed LEGALLY under California legislature because federal government does not recognize California's state laws. It's a very interesting and funny documentary, I'd recommend it to everyone, whether you smoke pot or not.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to check it out. The only reason why weed is illegal is revenue. It's sad when someone will go to jail for five years on attempted murder or manslaughter, but get 20 for having 100 pounds of something that grow naturally...

I don't even smoke and I think the laws are ********

I'll have to check it out. The only reason why weed is illegal is revenue. It's sad when someone will go to jail for five years on attempted murder or manslaughter, but get 20 for having 100 pounds of something that grow naturally...

I don't even smoke and I think the laws are ********

agree with that. I think they should make it legal. i mean you can make hemp etc.

Comedian Doug Benson has released a documentary entitled Super High Me, a play on words of the hit documentary Super Size Me.

In this documentary, Benson does nothing but smoke pot all day every day for 30 days. Prior to this experiment, he goes 30 days WITHOUT smoking pot.

Within the 30 days that he does NOT smoke pot, he does a bunch of tests, including taking an SAT exam, a psychic abilities test, and a health examination performed by a doctor. He then takes the SAME tests within the 30 days that he is smoking pot, and ends up scoring higher on every single test he takes.

It also shows how the feds continue to bust stores who sell weed LEGALLY under California legislature because federal government does not recognize California's state laws. It's a very interesting and funny documentary, I'd recommend it to everyone, whether you smoke pot or not.

I'll have to bake then watch that... Should be some laughs :lol:

Every pothead I know is lazy with no ambitions. I can't picture one wanting to make a movie. And I bet he fudged on the tests he wasn't high on.

I know 2 potheads who are partners in a multi-million dollar advertising agency. Find some better potheads, dude.

Anyone who thinks weed doesn't make you dumber and less motivated (IN GENERAL) is in extreme denial.

Anyone who thinks they have any clue what affect a drug has on someone other than themselves doesn't really know what they're talking about...IMO.

IMHO, pot doesn't really affect one's intelligence and on some level it may make them better at taking standardized tests. Would be interesting to see him try the tests high and then straight rather than the other way around. My experience with weed was more that it effected general motivation. I will say this...when I was in college I took a bunch of psychological tests fro extra credit. They'd get you to assemble a really simple puzzle and then they'd turn it at a different angle to do it again. I went in high one day. These puzzles were so simple you were expected to be able to do it in under two minutes top end. One of them I couldn't get and he just looked at me disgustedly with an expression that said, "Thanks for screwing up my data search, stoner!" :lol:

I was a pothead and have been around more than enough potheads to formulate that opinion.

Believe me I have smoked more than enough pot to know what you're saying. I used to sell huge amounts of it, so I was around some of the dumbest people you could ever meet, but I'm just saying there isn't really any possible way that you can accurately generalize what the affects of marijuana are on a body that is not your own.

Everybody's body is completely complex and different.

When I was smoking, I didn't act like a ******. I absolutely HATED the people that did. I just couldn't get it through my head why pot made some people act so stupid. I could cary on a perfectly normal conversation with a police officer if I had to. The only dead giveaway that I had were my eyes. I wear contacts so every time I got high my eyes would completely dry out and start to itch and then I'd look like a demon or like my eyeballs were bleeding. I had the worst set of high eyes you could ever imagine.

****, it's been a year and a half since I last smoke pot. That's a long time now that I think about it.

Believe me I have smoked more than enough pot to know what you're saying. I used to sell huge amounts of it, so I was around some of the dumbest people you could ever meet, but I'm just saying there isn't really any possible way that you can accurately generalize what the affects of marijuana are on a body that is not your own.

When I was smoking, I didn't act like a ******. I absolutely HATED the people that did. I just couldn't get it through my head why pot made some people act so stupid. I could cary on a perfectly normal conversation with a police officer if I had to. The only dead giveaway that I had were my eyes. I wear contacts so every time I got high my eyes would completely dry out and start to itch and then I'd look like a demon or like my eyeballs were bleeding. I had the worst set of high eyes you could ever imagine.

****, it's been a year and a half since I last smoke pot. That's a long time now that I think about it.

Agree. Dumb ***** give pot a bad name. I haven't smoked in 19 years but I'm still known as the Pol Pott of marijuana.

Yea, I hear you.

I went through the "acting like a ******" phase in 9th grade when my friends and I all started doing it and thought we were so cool.

As I got older, we all mellowed out. I probably could "seem" normal to anyone if I tried hard enough, but it definitely lowered my IQ about 50 points.

I still did just about as well in school when I was smoking multiple times a day my freshman and sophomore years, but like I said, IN GENERAL, it makes people complete idiots.

I don't need any scientific research or news stories to tell me that. I have more than enough personal experience to know that it turns a ton of people into unmotivated, underachieving bums. A number of my friends from HS fit into that category because of weed.

Yea, I used to be pretty bad about it. Haven't smoked in over 2 yrs. though.

sorry i just didnt see it. i could see headshot, but i just aint see you smoking. Ive smoked before, and like headshot said i could hold a good comvo. its been years since the last time i did, and i wasnt a pothead, since i only did it for a few months, then just stopped, since i wanted a job, and when i didnt get the job i didnt feel like wasting the money on the stuff, since i was usually low on cash.

sorry i just didnt see it. i could see headshot, but i just aint see you smoking. Ive smoked before, and like headshot said i could hold a good comvo. its been years since the last time i did, and i wasnt a pothead, since i only did it for a few months, then just stopped, since i wanted a job, and when i didnt get the job i didnt feel like wasting the money on the stuff, since i was usually low on cash.

Good to hear you stopped.

It is a complete waste of time and money. Wrong crowd, too.