IGNORE function is working again!

gazoo

go to "my controls" and scroll down the left side of page......under "Options" , click on "manage ignore users" and it allows you to put in the loser...er, I mean user name you wish to ignore.

What a great gift moderator, thank you so much for bringing this function back!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to "my controls" and scroll down the left side of page......under "Options" , click on "manage ignore users" and it allows you to put in the loser...er, I mean user name you wish to ignore.

i call it "the bury your head in the sand" feature.

Thanks for the info. Honestly I feel like an idiot on the internet, and really struggle at times to figure out how things work

anytime my feathered friend.......I know a lot of good quality posters that will be thrilled to find out this function works again.

It gets tiresome sifting through posts from some that are here for reasons other than wanting to passionately discuss the Falcons.

this function is for the "passionate" fan...unfortunately there are very few realistic and knowledgeable fans when it comes to rationally discussing the Falcons.

They're here, it's just that the idiots are the ones who seem to do the most posting. Anyone who has 10,000 posts in a year can't possibly be talking about anything worth mentioning.

when you say "idiots" do you mean dogs?...remember the side of the fence you took on that topic?

Hey "uup115", thanks for posting. It reminded me I needed to add your moronic screen name to my ignore list.

Adios, you worthless chunk of throw-up.

And don't bother to respond - it won't be read by me.

Hey "uup115", thanks for posting. It reminded me I needed to add your moronic screen name to my ignore list.

Adios, you worthless chunk of throw-up.

And don't bother to respond - it won't be read by me.

amen, the reminder served us both!

:lol::lol: I think is fitting that you are the first person to find it. Just bustin your chops. I guess you can just click on the "No chop bustin" button.

I remember when I first started posted on here I corrected Gazoo on something stupid. He PM'd me telling me I should respect the "veteran posters" and told me he'd ignore me if I didn't apologize. :lol:

I told him to shove it and then ignored him myself.

Wow,you survived the injustice?