UGA=Nat'l champs this season

Frenzy™®

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so?

Just b/c they were picked by the media? The media picked them last year as well.

It's in my nature to say these things...I never come out and pick MY team to win it. :lol:

It should be an interesting year though...I can hardly wait. As far as games out of our conference that will affect the NC picture...I can't wait to see OSU vs. USC. Everyone is down on the Buckeyes and everyone loves SC so it should be interesting.

It's in my nature to say these things...I never come out and pick MY team to win it. :lol:

It should be an interesting year though...I can hardly wait. As far as games out of our conference that will affect the NC picture...I can't wait to see OSU vs. USC. Everyone is down on the Buckeyes and everyone loves SC so it should be interesting.

I hope OSU just beats the EDIT: Crap out of USC...Censor not up lol edited

I hope OSU just beats the EDIT: Crap out of USC...Censor not up lol edited

It'll be a cold day in **** before OSU comes to the Coliseum and takes Southern Cal to the shed. You can keep hoping though.

IF Southern Cal does lose, it won't be by much. You can take that to the bank.

It took me several days to get back on the message boards. I have not posted on the college forum (I've been reading), so this is my first. Make no mistake I am a huge Dawg fan, but the SEC is so tough that I rather surprise people than have the target on me. However, this year no such luck and it will be very tough, but I am glad most are picking the Gators at this point....it will help a little. If the Dawgs and gators meet for the East championship it will be the best game of the year for sure!