JUST GLAD THE NFL IS BACK!

I mean my God, it was getting bad. I'm a serious sports nut and the NFL is my main drug if you will. The NBA, MLB, college football and b-ball all are all favs of mine, but the NFL rules my sports world. Lately, none of those have been going on. I love the Braves but things haven't too pretty this summer, although they are giving the Phillies the biz right now (9 run 4th inning and Hampton hasn't come up lame yet!), so this summer has been long. I mean I was watching the freaking British Open and Wimbeldon for a second looking for some action. No knock on the skill of golf believe me, but until they start letting the golfers tackle each other or slapping the annoying bystanders, I can only get so much out of it. Anyway I'm way past stoked that Falcons training camp has begun and pre-season is around the corner. This is the best time of the year for me....anybody else feeling THE FEVER??? :D

feverhot.jpg

I mean my God, it was getting bad. I'm a serious sports nut and the NFL is my main drug if you will. The NBA, MLB, college football and b-ball all are all favs of mine, but the NFL rules my sports world. Lately, none of those have been going on. I love the Braves but things haven't too pretty this summer, although they are giving the Phillies the biz right now (9 run 4th inning and Hampton hasn't come up lame yet!), so this summer has been long. I mean I was watching the freaking British Open and Wimbeldon for a second looking for some action. No knock on the skill of golf believe me, but until they start letting the golfers tackle each other or slapping the annoying bystanders, I can only get so much out of it. Anyway I'm way past stoked that Falcons training camp has begun and pre-season is around the corner. This is the best time of the year for me....anybody else feeling THE FEVER??? :D

feverhot.jpg

Man, if anybody feel ya...I feel ya! Braves are struggling; Hawks are still blundering; Can't wait for the season...

I don't have a girlfriend, so football can't come fast enough!!! :lol:

feverhot.jpg

I have the Fever but with the Ray's instead of the Braves.

feverhot.jpg

I don't know if there is a word for being past stoked but I am there with ya. Your sig (helmet raised in the air) has been my wallpaper on my pc all winter/spring/summer long. The MNF theme just went off in my head even though the Falcons aren't playing but I definitely siked that the most important sport in the entire universe (I am not too biased) is back. B)

I don't know if there is a word for being past stoked but I am there with ya. Your sig (helmet raised in the air) has been my wallpaper on my pc all winter/spring/summer long. The MNF theme just went off in my head even though the Falcons aren't playing but I definitely siked that the most important sport in the entire universe (I am not too biased) is back. B)

Man that MNF theme is my ringtone! :lol: