BUMP UNTIL BARACK OBAMA IS PRESIDENT (Part 2)

Tetsujin-28

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain Denies He Used ‘The Word Timetable,’ Claims ‘We Were Greeted As Liberators’»

During a January 30 Republican primary debate, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) pilloried former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney for having once used the word “timetable” while talking about Iraq. “Timetables was the buzzword for those that wanted to get out,” scoffed McCain.

But on the heels Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s embrace of a 16-month timetable for withdrawal, McCain has been forced to change his tune. “I think it’s a pretty good timetable,” McCain told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer on Friday.

Now, however, McCain is denying his own words. “I didn’t use the word timetable,” he told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos in an interview airing today:

STEPHANOPOULOS: You shouldn’t have used the word timetable.

MCCAIN: I didn’t use the word timetable. That I did — if I did…

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, it’s a pretty good timetable.

MCCAIN: Oh, well, look. Anything is a good timetable that is dictated by conditions on the ground. Anything is good.

Later in the interview, McCain claimed he was right in his pre-war prediction that America would be “greeted as liberators.” “We were greeted as liberators,” McCain insisted.

BUMP until Obama and family move in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, or McSame has a stroke. Whichever comes first. :lol:

Bump for an example of pure, starry eyed man love.

This is not going to be the walk in the park that you Obamphiles are deluding yourselves into believing. Obama received a 1 point bump for his world wide media blitz....1 point. He has a 4 point lead according to Rasmussen thanks again to the 1 point bump spearheaded by the media driven orgy for the guy, and since the previous 3 point lead has been within the margin of error, they have been in a virtual dead heat for almost a month, all of this with McCain running an anemic and very boring milk toast type campaign up until this point, and receiving (to say the least) a paltry amount of coverage in comparison to Obama . Obama may well win, but it will be because of his charisma and media hyped coverage, his policies remain as infantile and ludicrous in substance and reality as ever.

Pretty funny joke by the way about McCain having a stroke <_<

BUMP for a great week overseas for the O man.

bamamagic.png

My only hope for some of you is that you do suffer from this new "phenomena", because you can't be seriously thinking what you say, this trip was a joke and if anything, it hurt him.

O man???? Wow, just wow...take a look in the mirror at what you've become dude, you may not like it.

This is not going to be the walk in the park that you Obamphiles are deluding yourselves into believing. Obama received a 1 point bump for his world wide media blitz....1 point. He has a 4 point lead according to Rasmussen thanks again to the 1 point bump spearheaded by the media driven orgy for the guy, and since the previous 3 point lead has been within the margin of error, they have been in a virtual dead heat for almost a month, all of this with McCain running an anemic and very boring milk toast type campaign up until this point, and receiving (to say the least) a paltry amount of coverage in comparison to Obama . Obama may well win, but it will be because of his charisma and media hyped coverage, his policies remain as infantile and ludicrous in substance and reality as ever.

Haha dead heat for almost a month?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/20..._obama-225.html

Looking at the average of all the big polls, Obama has had a comfortable 6-7 point lead the entire month.

Don't hate, appreciate. :lol:

Haha dead heat for almost a month?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/20..._obama-225.html

Looking at the average of all the big polls, Obama has had a comfortable 6-7 point lead the entire month.

Haha, yea a dead heat :huh: , remember there is a 3 point margin of error, this means that it could be correct within 3 or the opposite, I cited Rasmussen, this is from his site

From 7/9/2008-07/24/2008 Obama average a three point lead, with several of those days they were in a literal tie, my point again is that despite claims, wishes, prayers, and dreams to the contrary......Obama is running away with nothing.

Daily Rasmussen Poll Tracker

BILD meets Barack in gym before historic Berlin speech I worked out with Obama!

He curled 32 kilo dumbbells next to me +++ Barack is top fit +++ He didn’t sweat at all

By Judith Bonesky

As thousands waited at the Sieges Saule monument in Berlin to hear Obama’s sensational speech, a BILD reporter met Barack all alone – in the gym! Here's the incredible account of Judith Bonesky’s meeting…

It's 16:02pm and I’ve been training in the gym of the Ritz Carlton hotel in Berlin. A man in a suit approaches me and says: "Barack Obama is about to come and train ...“ Shortly after half past four and he actually arrives! Barack Obama is wearing a grey t-shirt, black tracksuit bottoms – and a great smile!

more news

"Hi, how’s it going?“ asks Obama in his deep voice. My heart beats. "Very good, and you?" I say. Obama replies: "Very good, thank you!"

Obama (with toned arms and a strong back) puts on his headphones for his iPod to listen to pop music. He hums quietly. Then he jumps on a fitness bike. He pushes three times on the pedals – but then can’t be bothered with it.

He goes and picks up a pair of 16 kilo weights and starts curling them with his left and right arms, 30 repetitions on each side. Then, amazingly, he picks up the 32 kilo weights! Very slowly he lifts them, first 10 curls with his right, then 10 with his left. He breathes deeply in and out and takes a sip of water from his 0,5 litre Evian bottle.

Shortly before five o’clock Obama comes over and sits directly next to my cross-trainer on the mat. First he does 10 sit-ups, then stretches. Then he looks at his watch and says to his bodyguard: “It’s time, let’s go.” Quickly I ask: “Mr. Obama, could I take a photo?”. “Of course!” he answers, before asking my name and coming over to stand next to me.

“My name’s Judith” I reply. "I’m Barack Obama, nice to meet you!” he says, and puts his arm across my shoulder. I put my arm around his hip – wow, he didn’t even sweat! WHAT A MAN!

Obama's got the Fraulines in a tizzy!

He curled 32 kilo dumbbells next to me +++ Barack is top fit +++ He didn’t sweat at all

By Judith Bonesky

As thousands waited at the Sieges Saule monument in Berlin to hear Obama’s sensational speech, a BILD reporter met Barack all alone – in the gym! Here's the incredible account of Judith Bonesky’s meeting…

It's 16:02pm and I’ve been training in the gym of the Ritz Carlton hotel in Berlin. A man in a suit approaches me and says: "Barack Obama is about to come and train ...“ Shortly after half past four and he actually arrives! Barack Obama is wearing a grey t-shirt, black tracksuit bottoms – and a great smile!

more news

"Hi, how’s it going?“ asks Obama in his deep voice. My heart beats. "Very good, and you?" I say. Obama replies: "Very good, thank you!"

Obama (with toned arms and a strong back) puts on his headphones for his iPod to listen to pop music. He hums quietly. Then he jumps on a fitness bike. He pushes three times on the pedals – but then can’t be bothered with it.

He goes and picks up a pair of 16 kilo weights and starts curling them with his left and right arms, 30 repetitions on each side. Then, amazingly, he picks up the 32 kilo weights! Very slowly he lifts them, first 10 curls with his right, then 10 with his left. He breathes deeply in and out and takes a sip of water from his 0,5 litre Evian bottle.

Shortly before five o’clock Obama comes over and sits directly next to my cross-trainer on the mat. First he does 10 sit-ups, then stretches. Then he looks at his watch and says to his bodyguard: “It’s time, let’s go.” Quickly I ask: “Mr. Obama, could I take a photo?”. “Of course!” he answers, before asking my name and coming over to stand next to me.

“My name’s Judith” I reply. "I’m Barack Obama, nice to meet you!” he says, and puts his arm across my shoulder. I put my arm around his hip – wow, he didn’t even sweat! WHAT A MAN!

Yep. Starry-eyed man love.

Haha, yea a dead heat :huh: , remember there is a 3 point margin of error, this means that it could be correct within 3 or the opposite, I cited Rasmussen, this is from his site

From 7/9/2008-07/24/2008 Obama average a three point lead, with several of those days they were in a literal tie, my point again is that despite claims, wishes, prayers, and dreams to the contrary......Obama is running away with nothing.

Daily Rasmussen Poll Tracker

I think when every major poll is reporting Obama with a sizable lead (minus the fox news poll), the margin of error argument goes straight out the window.

By Judith Bonesky

more news

Yea that workout was much more important that visiting our wounded troops in Germany......which the Obama camp cited "a lack of time" as the reason why....like I said, this trip was a joke, and a near disaster for your guy, it will continue to bite him in many ways for the duration of this campaign. As for that "historic" speech in Berlin, pandering to Germans by pointing out what you perceive to be your country's many flaws hardly qualifies as historic (or smart). Reagan's Berlin speech (The one Obama practically tried to plagiarize with his 1,000,001 mentions of the word "wall" in that speech, some will get this comparison, some will not) Reagan's speech was historic, Obama's was passionate and very well delivered, but I've never heard a man speak so much and say absolutely nothing....hardly historic.