THE IMPORTANCE OF HUMILITY

jjooee

We are commanded in the bible to imitate Christ and therefore there is no doubt whatsoever we are suppose to be humble.

Jesus is Lord and yet as such He came to earth as a mere man, that in itself is a humility we can hardly fathom.

Not only did He come to earth in human form, He came to earth and died a horrbile death which is a humility that is all the more unfathomablle, considering who He is and who we are our humiility could never be too great.

But yet what I see on this message board is biting, snide, sarcastic, one upping one another from one post to another as if our egos are so

fragile we have to seemingly have the last word on a message board....ARE YOUR EGOS THAT FRAGILE ???

Then many take this ego oriented nonsense to a new level and are concerned that somehow their history of postings or post counts has been ruined. WHAT EGOMANIACAL STUPIDITY...WAKE UP PEOPLE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING

We are commanded in the bible to imitate Christ and therefore there is no doubt whatsoever we are suppose to be humble.

Jesus is Lord and yet as such He came to earth as a mere man, that in itself is a humility we can hardly fathom.

Not only did He come to earth in human form, He came to earth and died a horrbile death which is a humility that is all the more unfathomablle, considering who He is and who we are our humiility could never be too great.

But yet what I see on this message board is biting, snide, sarcastic, one upping one another from one post to another as if our egos are so

fragile we have to seemingly have the last word on a message board....ARE YOUR EGOS THAT FRAGILE ???

Then many take this ego oriented nonsense to a new level and are concerned that somehow their history of postings or post counts has been ruined. WHAT EGOMANIACAL STUPIDITY...WAKE UP PEOPLE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING

mirror_fretwork_english_looking-glass.png

I just made a scrambled egg sandwhich. **** was good. Some scrambled eggs, bacon, and melted cheese on two pieces of buttered toast with a glass of orange juice. ****...I want another one.

Heh watch it headshot, there's no filters on this board. almost got caught with the f-word

If I doubt your christ, do I also not doubt your cause to be humble?

Well, I would only do it after very careful consideration was given. Eternity is a long time and if Jesus holds the keys to death and Hades like He says He does.....well, I'd give it a good deal of thought.

Well, I would only do it after very careful consideration was given. Eternity is a long time and if Jesus holds the keys to death and Hades like He says He does.....well, I'd give it a good deal of thought.

I gave it the same amount of consideration that I gave to unicorns or zeus.

I always get a kick out of people using the bible to try and convert someone who doesn't believe. That's like using the Harry Potter books to prove Harry Potter exists.

Well, I don't think there is anything more important...eternity is an awful long time. I believe the bible is the Word of God and it is supposed to convert people through the Spirit of God.