Losing Post Counts

Shaud

If Sac isn't complaining then no one should be complaining. I lost like 10k, he lost like 100k.

And people shouldn't worry about getting into Pure Football. I have been there since the beginning and never once can I remember it being interesting. Who cares if there's no spam/trolls when there's like 2 new threads a week?

I don't care about rep or anything i just figured a high post count was a good was to get into pure football.

I don't think post count has anything to do with it because Statick said he tried to get in but they never responded. I guess it is about luck and I used to be in it,like Remarkable said it really isn't anything special.

Sac lost the most Post count, so if he aint complaining, then no1 should. I lost a little more than 6K, but it aint a big deal to me. They will fix post count soon anyways.

They always do. I also lost the ability to post in pure football, but I didn't post much there anyway. You had over 10,000 post right?

They always do. I also lost the ability to post in pure football, but I didn't post much there anyway. You had over 10,000 post right?

Yep i had just hit 12,000, but it aint a big deal. Ill get it back, and also like when we moved to the Falconlife, they will give us back our post count. I lost PF, when i got banned, but i got it back now, which is kinda weird. its the same as i remember it. Boring. I am glad the fixed the MB, since it was wacky.

POst count will come back i believe, since they brought it back, but whats really weird is being a supreme falcon, and only have 5900 posts.

If Sac isn't complaining then no one should be complaining. I lost like 10k, he lost like 100k.

And people shouldn't worry about getting into Pure Football. I have been there since the beginning and never once can I remember it being interesting. Who cares if there's no spam/trolls when there's like 2 new threads a week?

PF is dead in the offseason, and probably always will be during offseasons. during the season when the trolls overrun the forums, it's good to have PF so you dont have to weed through the mess. having "been there since the beginning", i figured that you would remember that, alot less hugging and hating. now without D'lo or MV, there might not be as much of a need to weed through the goofy posts.