FalconsLife/Myspace looking home page

Joey563

So we lost that as well?

I rather enjoyed the being able to set your own back ground, have a friends list, and having an easier way to keep up with messages.Couldnt we have been warned that we would of lost all of that (along with everything that everyone else has mentioned losing)?

I am sick & tired of losing my post count & signature/avatar every time they decide to upgrade the boards.

For real I was up to 7000 posts and Ive been on the boards since 2001 lost 600 last time now lost 5000 and Im now member number 170,000 Lord I use to be 5280 in the beginning, Please pick a board design and keep it for good or bad, at least back the crap up. :(

For real I was up to 7000 posts and Ive been on the boards since 2001 lost 600 last time now lost 5000 and Im now member number 170,000 Lord I use to be 5280 in the beginning, Please pick a board design and keep it for good or bad, at least back the crap up. :(

post counts will be put back, like they have for the past boards, but i will say this. atleast you didng lose like 100K. I lost 6K+