For those of you who lost your post count:

QuitYourBitchin' and just Man It Out.

Anyway, those of you who had 2000, 3000, even 5000+ posts, trust me on this one: There's no great loss. No one has THAT much of value to say. B)

You're right, it's not that big of a deal. Then again, the MB advances your level based on post count. (Newbie, Jr Falcon, Sr. Falcon, etc) So, it's just something that's kind of fun to keep up with.

I have it on good authority that when we stand before God to be judged, He won't factor in our post count on AFMB.

Good news!! :P

But people you're here to talk about the Falcons...not to get message board titles. I get the fun aspect but its really nice for the organization to setup some thing like this in the first place. Is any one not greatful for this great new board system?

Guest genn0226
I don't understand the great thing about a post count. Is there some sort of reputation that comes along with this?

Didn't you know? The amount of posts you have on the board is directly proportional to the size of your e-*****.

Anyway, those of you who had 2000, 3000, even 5000+ posts, trust me on this one: There's no great loss. No one has THAT much of value to say. B)

I could care less about post count just can't get my email sent to me so I can assume my same login name which wouldn't be a big deal either if they weren't calling me a "newbie". I don' like that at all.... <_<

Don't personally care about post count: its the content that really matters anyway.

I do care that I can't post in PF any more.

I really care most that my Blog entires seem to have vanished and I would really, really like to have them reappear again.

Hoping that the mods will take my suggestion and start a single thread for us to add migrations comments/issues/bugs into.

On a positive note, the morning practice session today was a blast: I posted a thread earlier with my observations/commments if anyone is interested.

Well I lost my username as well as my post count. Do I get to ***** or do I have to just Man It Out also?

You're right, it's not that big of a deal. Then again, the MB advances your level based on post count. (Newbie, Jr Falcon, Sr. Falcon, etc) So, it's just something that's kind of fun to keep up with.

I have it on good authority that when we stand before God to be judged, He won't factor in our post count on AFMB.

Good news!! :P

Really god just told my priest that's all that counts :P :P :P

It is my opinion that the post couter should be removed anyway. People try to wear it as a badge, but it really means nothing.

i concur man.... but as long as they DO have it... i dont deserve to be labelled a noob.. not after 8 years :rolleyes: