Caption this picture

Hey, Joey!!! Thanks for being a professional when called upon last year to start when you were scheduled to be a backup, and for putting up with all the crap Puktrino blamed you for when it was obviously his fault and for being a man by coming back in when Leftwich was named starter and never finished a game, etc...

Hey, Joey!!! Thanks for being a professional when called upon last year to start when you were scheduled to be a backup, and for putting up with all the crap Puktrino blamed you for when it was obviously his fault and for being a man by coming back in when Leftwich was named starter and never finished a game, etc...

Joey Hugger!!!... im kidding..lol.. :lol:

Joey Hugger!!!... im kidding..lol.. :lol:

I know you're kidding, but this thread is embarrassing. Joey went through last year as a Falcon and won more games than any other Falcon QB on the roster, and acted more professionally than Lefty for sure, all the while having to put up with that A hole Quitrino blaming him. Then he was cut and signed for less to stay here... but you'll see more support for D Hall on these boards than for Joey.

I know you're kidding, but this thread is embarrassing. Joey went through last year as a Falcon and won more games than any other Falcon QB on the roster, and acted more professionally than Lefty for sure, all the while having to put up with that A hole Quitrino blaming him. Then he was cut and signed for less to stay here... but you'll see more support for D Hall on these boards than for Joey.

i think Joey will get more support just on the basis of being a current Falcon. I also think deep down alot more fans give Joey, and all the players from last year, credit for stepping in and doing their job despite having a coach that called plays during games that were never called and/or practiced before (according to what i heard Dunn say on 790 shortly after Petrino quit on us).

It's all in jest. Joey is all class, no doubt. But there are too many jokes in that picture to pass up. :P