SO SO Broken

Mozz

Hey its Mozzie71.. cept i havnt been me in forever.. cos of a bug in the last "NEW" board

well my account has taken another hit... cos although i changed my email address a few months ago... the board is sending the new password to my old address.. to the place where i USED to work. AWESOME...

Feeling really unloved at the moment...

i see my account is reset to a noob too.. thats good... 8 or so years gone up in smoke..

Can i PLEASE get some assistance?

wow mozz, i dont know how to help about the email thing but as far as the post count goes it seems like almost everyone has lost a signifigant number of posts, except for a few (myself included). most everybody around here are once again noobs. there have also been problems with avatars and sigs but i think the mods and stuff are working on all of that.

I have been here forever but I don't post a lot. It took me years just to get the 2000 or so posts I did have. It ain't right I tell ya!

I concur completely... Been on here since two days before we drafted Duckett, and i didnt have many post at all.