The X- Files: I want to believe

51FALCON

its out now? Hmm i thought it would have had more Hype. i didnt see any hype in this. Batman Had so much hype. its the president of the Movie work. If a Movie were to even mention Batman, then it would be famous, like If a chick gave the president Head, then she became famous.

its out now? Hmm i thought it would have had more Hype. i didnt see any hype in this. Batman Had so much hype. its the president of the Movie work. If a Movie were to even mention Batman, then it would be famous, like If a chick gave the president Head, then she became famous.

It opened yesterday. It has the problem of coming out seven years after the last show, but to fans of the show, well we know about it and are ready to go.

It opened yesterday. It has the problem of coming out seven years after the last show, but to fans of the show, well we know about it and are ready to go.

Ill check it out once i see some reviews on it. I liked the old movie, but i was pretty young at the time. i think the old movie came out when i was still in single digits.

Loved the show, didn't watch the previous movie. I'm starving for X-Files, so I'm going to see this one.

BRING THE SHOW BACK!! Even if it's just on sci-fi. I want all-new episodes.

I would too. I became a fan in a round about way. When I asked my wife out on our first date she said no, but I could come over and watch TV. So our first date was watching one the last episodes of the second season. The epidsode where the town was eating people and were getting mad cow disease. I actually liked it. My wife was a huge fan at the time, she recorded them all. One time we were getting heated and she stopped in the middle to press record so she would not miss it. I mean she was into it. As years went by and we watched the rest (even the two last excruciating seasons), and then watched the DVD releases I became the bigger fan of the show. I do not really like the alien ones to much, but I love all the wierd cases. She has barely watched the DVDs and I watch them all the time.

BTW, have you heard anything on the video game forum getting back up soon?