New Board BUGS ^^^^^((#\;,;,;/#))^^^^^

iDash

*1.Still no link to Atlanta Falcons Front Page.------> Click the Falcons Logo at Top Left

2. No Youtube embedd

3. Fantasy and Game section missing.

4. We still have the ocho cinco section instead of the Braves Section , Hawks Section, or the lady lounge!

5. Lost Post counts-

6. Lost avator pic-

7. Lost Friends list

8. Calender add a Date the only Time Zone Available is (GMT)

9. Cant find Link to My space page like that had my other pictures, is it gone?

10. Lost accounts-

-jbopper19-PFM

11. Category label is grey out in the Create albums Section of profile

12.Under Moderation options, New friends and Comments are disabled-add without approval, so anyone can add any friends without approval from Memberl

13.Update personal Photo- upload broken

14.add

we got the friend thing. you lose your list, but just add your friends back. I lost my sig, but it aint anything to trip bout. just put up a new one.

I can tell ya this much, it was a pain trying to get logged in, for one thing the copy/paste method of doing things from an email to firefox kept adding an extra blank spot in the paste.

I just now logged in and I hate the fact that I lost all my friends selections because that made it easy to contact them. Since I just got on the new setup I have no idea as to how to add friends, I'll figure it out I guess like everybody else. I do like the new look, this is cool!!!

GEORGIAfan, I hope you join my friends list because I consider you a friend. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone at this point in time and don't know if it's gonna be a good episode for me or a bad one. :lol:

I can tell ya this much, it was a pain trying to get logged in, for one thing the copy/paste method of doing things from an email to firefox kept adding an extra blank spot in the paste.

I just now logged in and I hate the fact that I lost all my friends selections because that made it easy to contact them. Since I just got on the new setup I have no idea as to how to add friends, I'll figure it out I guess like everybody else. I do like the new look, this is cool!!!

GEORGIAfan, I hope you join my friends list because I consider you a friend. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone at this point in time and don't know if it's gonna be a good episode for me or a bad one. :lol:

Do i know you? :huh: lol na im playing yea, and you should Join mine bro. I think this will be the MB we use. it has falconLife, BUT its more about the MB, which is what everyone wanted in the first place.

I wish they would have left well enought alone. They just continue to srew up things. If you click on the link from home page to go to message boards you go to falcons life and visa virsa. Had to go through the whole reset your password thing just to login. My husband who had and old e-mail address and ask to mods how to up grade it before they did all this new crap and was told they didn't know now can't even use is old name because he can't do the reset password thing it's really sad

*1.Still no link to Atlanta Falcons Front Page.------> Click the Falcons Logo at Top Left

2. No Youtube embedd

3. Fantasy and Game section missing.

4. We still have the ocho cinco section instead of the Braves Section , Hawks Section, or the lady lounge!

5. Lost Post counts-

6. Lost avator pic-

7. Lost Friends list

8. Calender add a Date the only Time Zone Available is (GMT)

9. Cant find Link to My space page like that had my other pictures, is it gone?

10. Lost accounts-

-jbopper19-PFM

11. Category label is grey out in the Create albums Section of profile

12.Under Moderation options, New friends and Comments are disabled-add without approval, so anyone can add any friends without approval from Memberl

13.Update personal Photo- upload broken

14.add

Of all those items mentioned, the youtube embedding is the worse.

This is just sad. Why can't they leave well enought alone. All they did was creat more problems. I had to go through the whole reset password thing to even log in. My husband who has used an old e-mail address because he wasn't sure how to change it not can't even do the chage password thing. Why in the name of GOD did he go and screw up the boards AGAIN. We are fast going from one of the best site in the NFL to the worst.

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SALT THIS MORNING. IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD NOT A BANK. HE'S ACTING AS IF SOMEONE STOLE SOMETHING VALUABLE FROM HIM. MOMMY I LOST MY POST COUNT WHAT'S LEFT FOR ME TO DO IN LIFE. :D

On to something better training camp starts 2day thank you!!! time to find out the men who are going to be in it for the long haul. keep safe out there guys practice hard and give em **** !!!!!