Who else should we get........

Don't think since we might sign Jackson that the FO is about to go on an all out signing spree. If it's Jackson, it's only going to be Jackson.

I think we are going to sign Grady Jackson...... it will stop their unless a good O-Lineman gets cut........

maybe eric johnson? if hes great during preseason then keep him otherwise cut him. we dont need another mediocre TE on the team. plus when we play saints and WIN, we can rub it in their face.

grady jackson? hes a big feller, and we sure could improve our D Line. I hope Rashad Moore is good.

Ty Law? not for the money hes asking for. but if hes not asking for much, then absolutely. hed be an instant upgrade over any of our corners and the goal would be to let his instincts and techniques rub off on our youngns because ty law wont be around for long.

Chris Henry? not going to happen.

Lamont Jordon? man hes going to be wanting more money than we can afford for a 3rd RB, so Id have to say no. Plus we have thomas brown that might impress the coaches.

Terry Glenn? Slim chance. injury, age

Don't think since we might sign Jackson that the FO is about to go on an all out signing spree. If it's Jackson, it's only going to be Jackson.

I agree, I know the whole "Patroits way" of doing things have been beat to death but, im sure we will take that approach by either playing who we have untill the season end, or atleast a week before the trade deadline. Then like Dimitroff always says "if what we have is equal or better than whats out there we will not make a move".