Atljbo in my office

Shaud

yeah, me either. someone needs to take him out back to the do right shack. no homoerotic inuendo intended........caddieman. i meant that in a the way my paw paw used to discipline his kids when they were little kind of way not a deep south squeal like a pig way, as some people might mistakenly think......caddieman.

yeah, me either. someone needs to take him out back to the do right shack. no homoerotic inuendo intended........caddieman. i meant that in a the way my paw paw used to discipline his kids when they were little kind of way not a deep south squeal like a pig way, as some people might mistakenly think......caddieman.

:mellow:

you see shaud, whereas i do think atljbo should go to the principals office(principal shaud) and be paddled, i would never wish sexual assault on anyone. caddieman accused me of some pretty ugly things earlier and now i feel the need to explain my intentions so that no misrepresentation can take place.

WOW PETE, WHAT DID YOU DO?

you see shaud, whereas i do think atljbo should go to the principals office(principal shaud) and be paddled, i would never wish sexual assault on anyone. caddieman accused me of some pretty ugly things earlier and now i feel the need to explain my intentions so that no misrepresentation can take place.

lol I don't think you need to explain your post. I took nothing sexual out of it. -_-

What is in your sig? It won't let me scroll past it to read threads. :ph34r:

My bad bruh..lol....... the sig i had on there is no longer showing.... i took it down........Everyone may proceed

(i had that rotowolrd update wire thingy ... so everyone can see the up to date falcon transactions)

P.S.... Thankyou Shaud..... i thought everybody was just going crazy asking me that

Dude.... come on now........ like a great man once said (Mark Jackson)....."Peter Griffin..... You're better then that"

My bad bruh..lol....... the sig i had on there is no longer showing.... i took it down........Everyone may proceed

(i had that rotowolrd update wire thingy ... so everyone can see the up to date falcon transactions)

P.S.... Thankyou Shaud..... i thought everybody was just going crazy asking me that

lol no prob I must look out for my homie who I will take out in our Fantasy football league. :angry:^_^ :P