Wonder will this board crash after a game

real_fan

i thought you were making reference to the problems tonight caused presumably by attachments on atljbo's sig. i usually watch the entire game so intently that i cant play on the message boards until half time and after the game. that is when i join in with cut harrington and d'anthony batiste threads. i still hope both are cut before the final 53 are set.

We purchased a load-balanced server cluster that is completely dedicated to these message boards. The servers are rated to support about 1,200 concurrent users, and we don't expect any issues on gameday or during major events and announcements.

That said, we're going to monitor our first preseason games and first couple of regular season games and scale as needed to prevent downtime.

Thanks Mod for the info :D

See this is why I love Arthur Blank. The guy is totally dedicated to the fans of this team in so many ways they can't be counted. He has taken a lot of heat recently, but NO one can doubt that he is the most dedicated owner in the league to his fans.

Thanks Mr. Blank for giving it your best!

We purchased a load-balanced server cluster that is completely dedicated to these message boards. The servers are rated to support about 1,200 concurrent users, and we don't expect any issues on gameday or during major events and announcements.

That said, we're going to monitor our first preseason games and first couple of regular season games and scale as needed to prevent downtime.

That sounds good. When the game ends, everyone wants to talk at the same time. Sounds like you have enough support.

Thanks for the info

:wub:

thanks Moderator :wub: