Baker Agrees to Terms!

sporkdevil

Falcons | Baker agrees to terms

Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:39:31 -0700

The Atlanta Falcons announced they have agreed to terms with rookie OL Sam Baker, a first-round selection. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

KFL

Top of the page

Dude....... YOU JUST MADE MY WEEKEND

Falcons sign offensive lineman Baker

By D. ORLANDO LEDBETTER

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 07/25/08

Offensive tackle Sam Baker, a rookie from USC taken with the 21st pick in the April draft, agreed to terms of a contract with the Falcons on Friday night.

Baker's deal means all of the Falcons' draft picks are signed and will be with the team when training camp begins Saturday with an 8:30 a.m. workout.

"We are really excited to have everyone in camp on time," coach Mike Smith said.

While terms of the contract were not announced by the Falcons, last season's 21st pick, safety Reggie Nelson, signed a five-year deal worth $9.55 million with Jacksonville.

The Falcons traded with Washington to move up to acquire the 21st pick to allow them to pick Baker. While at USC, he was a three-time first-team All-American.

man i was'nt able to read past the 3rd post on page one. it is pretty sweet to have our whole team in attendance from day one though. or do we.....gravy jackson.

Thats what I dont get. Why cant you read past the 3rd post, on some threads?