I like it.

The Egoist

I honestly wish they'd go back 3 or 4 generations. Seems like these assume everyone has a widescreen monitor or at least not 800 X 600 resolution friendly. Not that I was every overly concerned about post count but all that's wrong too (again). Maybe I'm getting old but the simpler the better IMO...

I honestly wish they'd go back 3 or 4 generations. Seems like these assume everyone has a widescreen monitor or at least not 800 X 600 resolution friendly. Not that I was every overly concerned about post count but all that's wrong too (again). Maybe I'm getting old but the simpler the better IMO...

I agree the one 3 changes ago was the best before it crapped out. But this one isn't a headache from the beginning like the last one was. Member numbers are also wrong. But I don't really care about all of that, just a clean fully functional forum. Now if only they could put in a sig limit so I could view those again.

im not gonna lie i think im addicted to the boards. I mos def checked this junk like 5 times last right, then atleast 8 this morning til it worked. And i would have had more in the morning, but i woke up late.

me too, i thought it like crashed yesterday

The only 2 complaints I have are that I wished this was like the 3 boards I moderate on and the 7 others I'm on and it'd limit the signature size to 500 characters max, and 1 image max (with a pixel limit on the image).

The other complaint I have is that the Fantasy Football and Video Gaming section does not work at all for me.

Oh and I lost some posts... Post count means nothing to me, but there are some obsessed with it and don't take your opinion or comment seriously unless you have a certain # of posts. I do like the upload feature now.

I have one of the newer widescreen monitors and the font appears way too small for me

Its like I almost have to squint to read the board. <_<

My post count is still at one. <_<

New posts should now increment your post count. Sorry about that - overlooked a setting.

The only 2 complaints I have are that I wished this was like the 3 boards I moderate on and the 7 others I'm on and it'd limit the signature size to 500 characters max, and 1 image max (with a pixel limit on the image).

The other complaint I have is that the Fantasy Football and Video Gaming section does not work at all for me.

Oh and I lost some posts... Post count means nothing to me, but there are some obsessed with it and don't take your opinion or comment seriously unless you have a certain # of posts. I do like the upload feature now.

Sig limits are easily done but something the forum admins will have to decide.

Fantasy Football forum is fixed now. Sorry for the delay.