just think, right now players are settling into the dorms and

they are probably playing paper rock scissors to see who gets the top bunk, and playing play station while they can before lights out, and maybe eating some contraband like twinkies or something. i saw a picture of grimes walking across the field to the dorms this evening. he was wearing a back pack with stuff like that in it i bet. i wish i was a football player.

they are probably playing paper rock scissors to see who gets the top bunk, and playing play station while they can before lights out, and maybe eating some contraband like twinkies or something. i saw a picture of grimes walking across the field to the dorms this evening. he was wearing a back pack with stuff like that in it i bet. i wish i was a football player.

LMAO...........What do you want to see them in their under-ware too? :blink:

tomorrow we will have posts to read about what people saw in practice and what was put up on the site about practice. we will get our first glimpse of what the depth chart is shaping up to be in the coaches eyes. as for tonight, one can only imagine what they are doing right now. i do not want to see any of them in their under roo's. in all seriousness most are probably studying the play book or just relaxing since things heat up tomorrow morning. why is it a waste to ponder? i'm in my under wear!

just think, they're all getting ready to go 4-12.

it's going to be a long season

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'

Keep movin', movin', movin',

Though they're disapprovin',

Keep them Trolls movin' Rawhide!

Don't try to understand 'em,

Just rope and throw and grab 'em,

Soon we'll be living high and wide.

Boy my heart's calculatin'

My true Troll will be waitin', be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up,

Head 'em up, move 'em out,

Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!

Set 'em out, ride 'em in

Ride 'em in, let 'em out,

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide.

Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'

Rawhide!

Though the streams are swollen

Keep them Trolls rollin'

Rawhide!

Rain and wind and weather

****-bent for leather

Wishin' my Troll was by my side.

All the things I'm missin',

Good vittles, love, and kissin',

Are waiting at the end of my ride

CHORUS

Move 'em on, head 'em up

Head 'em up, move 'em on

Move 'em on, head 'em up

Rawhide

Count 'em out, ride 'em in,

Ride 'em in, count 'em out,

Count 'em out, ride 'em in

Rawhide!

Keep movin', movin', movin'

Though they're disapprovin'

Keep them Trolls movin'

Rawhide!

Don't try to understand 'em

Just rope, throw, and brand 'em

Soon we'll be living high and wide.

My hearts calculatin'

My true Troll will be waitin',

Be waitin' at the end of my ride.

Rawhide!

Rawhide!

tomorrow we will have posts to read about what people saw in practice and what was put up on the site about practice. we will get our first glimpse of what the depth chart is shaping up to be in the coaches eyes. as for tonight, one can only imagine what they are doing right now. i do not want to see any of them in their under roo's. in all seriousness most are probably studying the play book or just relaxing since things heat up tomorrow morning. why is it a waste to ponder? i'm in my under wear!

That makes me sick dude! :(

caddieman, why does me in my underwear make you sick when it simply suggests that i have settled in to the comfort of my own home? and why do you call yourself caddieman with a picture of an alpha romero as your avatar? and why did you assume guys only wear underwear at summer camps? and why do you spell under wear incorrectly? your the one that made the connection between football players and under wear. sounds like someone is projecting to me.

caddieman, why does me in my underwear make you sick when it simply suggests that i have settled in to the comfort of my own home? and why do you call yourself caddieman with a picture of an alpha romero as your avatar? and why did you assume guys only wear underwear at summer camps? and why do you spell under wear incorrectly? your the one that made the connection between football players and under wear. sounds like someone is projecting to me.

First of all sharing that you are in your under-ware is just way too much info. Second don't insult my car again! It is a Triumph TR6. Third, Better than saying under-roos. Forth, you are the one dreaming about what the players are doing! Anything else you need to know?

you owe me an apology for saying i want to see falcons players in their under wear. secondly you did not address the fact that you mis spelled under wear. you car does'nt have a roof and it looks faded.

First I never said you wanted to see the falcons in their under-ROOS(so cutie the way you say that) I asked if you did want to see them. Second it was a play on the word. Third, the car is a convertible(that means soft top) and my car has a brand new paint job.(you don't know crap about cars do you?)

now you are joking. caddieman really is not. i dont know why he had to make a personnal attack on me and spin my post into something it is not. i'm really wearing shorts and a t-shirt in addition to my under wear. thats neither here nor there. even me saying i was in my under wear was a joke. i dont think he understood that. my comment about his car was a joke which he was asking for when he said, "DONT EVER MAKE FUN OF MY CAR AGAIN!" i was actually taken a back for a second. and not in a remaniscinant kind of way, in like a whoa this dude sounds like he has issues kind of way. dude i just come here to talk about the falcons because they are my favorite team of any sport and really the only team i follow. the thing that aggrevates me about some people is how instead of letting other people have fun conversation during slow times and commenting on what interests them, they take it upon themselves to police other peoples fun with comments like that was the most pointless post i ever read, or troll, or wrong forum. when i see something that i dont care about i look for something i do want to conversate about.

what are we doing here? i know you have a nice car. and you know i dont want to look at dudes in their under wear. we're getting WAY off topic here which is what are the falcons doing right now, not what are they wearing, or how much do i know about automowhosywhatsies. come on man. lets stay focused. i bet they are asleep now but some of them are whispering and have flash lights and the coaches are having to yell at them.

now you are joking. caddieman really is not. i dont know why he had to make a personnal attack on me and spin my post into something it is not. i'm really wearing shorts and a t-shirt in addition to my under wear. thats neither here nor there. even me saying i was in my under wear was a joke. i dont think he understood that. my comment about his car was a joke which he was asking for when he said, "DONT EVER MAKE FUN OF MY CAR AGAIN!" i was actually taken a back for a second. and not in a remaniscinant kind of way, in like a whoa this dude sounds like he has issues kind of way. dude i just come here to talk about the falcons because they are my favorite team of any sport and really the only team i follow. the thing that aggrevates me about some people is how instead of letting other people have fun conversation during slow times and commenting on what interests them, they take it upon themselves to police other peoples fun with comments like that was the most pointless post i ever read, or troll, or wrong forum. when i see something that i dont care about i look for something i do want to conversate about.

Everything I have said in this thread so far was a joke. Now that been said this is not.

Quit being such a drama Queen. And what do you expect when you say they are "Playing rock paper scissors for the top Bunk" Good God!

Everything I have said in this thread so far was a joke. Now that been said this is not.

Quit being such a drama Queen. And what do you expect when you say they are "Playing rock paper scissors for the top Bunk" Good God!

oh, drama queen, never mind at first i thought you said queen. and your right about the rock paper scissors thing. i'm pretty sure the rookies get stuck with the bottom bunk.