Ignore feature is back

Guest Gritz
just giving you guys the heads up. its back and one user has already been added to my list. :)
You don't have to tell me boss, but was it Jigga?

'Cuz I slapped that idjit on my list in nothing flat........... :lol:

Yep Shaud i think we are not ignorable if thats a word. I think with the ignore feature we will have a better MB. Post count will be fixed soon bro. Dont worry Boss you will get your posts back. give them a few days to fix it. B) Aviators i liked the other smiley, but i can work with aviators.

That means more "congrats on joining my ignore list" posts like anyone cares.

Yeah the Freddie Falcon dude in TATF has been doing that all morning. Even made a thread telling Jigga Donkey that he is on his ignore list.

We need to get rid of the ignore list if you don't like their post just ignore them by not reading what they have to say.

who is this false tyler durden?

Formerly Mojo Risin, I believe.

Gazoo cracks me up with the "congrats on joining my ignore list" bit. Like it's some kind of privilage to talk to that boob. The cheerleaders that he has acquired over the years are equally unbearable.

"Haha YEA! Gazoo, you tell him buddy, YEA! Lets go to Honduras together and drink foo-foo drinks YEA!"

Lame.

Gazoo cracks me up with the "congrats on joining my ignore list" bit. Like it's some kind of privilage to talk to that boob. The cheerleaders that he has acquired over the years are equally unbearable.

"Haha YEA! Gazoo, you tell him buddy, YEA! Lets go to Honduras together and drink foo-foo drinks YEA!"

Lame.

Congrats Headshot you just made my anti-ignore list. ^_^

Lame.

He ignored me years ago

he posted something like "Vick did everything he could and didn't make a mistake the whole game"

so I quoted him and said "Vick threw 2 INT's"

he quoted me and said "Niether was his fault and welcome to my ignore list"

:lol::lol::lol::lol: