Braves at Phillies

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame Headshot :o

:lol:

It's getting to the point now to where the Braves are becoming like professional wrestling. The last couple years I watched wrestling I could watch an entire episode of Nitro or RAW and predict exactly what was going to happen, and it would, which would piss all of my friends off.

That's how it has become with the Braves. I can not wait until this team is BLOWN UP. And yes, unfortunately that includes getting Chipper the **** out of here (Really, he's becoming the next Mike Hampton who sees the field occasionally) and getting rid of Smoltz.

This is not me freaking out over one game, as many of you know, I have been incredibly vocal as far as my hatred for Bobby Cox and the people who make up the Braves organization for a long time now.

I'm actually in favor of a fire sale. Get everyone but McCann, Jurrgens, Escobar and a few of the good young situational players we have and get all the old guys who are a throwback to the "good ole days" out of this organization. We need a complete restart. We need to get back to the roots of Atlanta Braves baseball, which is basically being the Tampa Bay Rays.

:lol:

It's getting to the point now to where the Braves are becoming like professional wrestling. The last couple years I watched wrestling I could watch an entire episode of Nitro or RAW and predict exactly what was going to happen, and it would, which would piss all of my friends off.

That's how it has become with the Braves. I can not wait until this team is BLOWN UP. And yes, unfortunately that includes getting Chipper the **** out of here (Really, he's becoming the next Mike Hampton who sees the field occasionally) and getting rid of Smoltz.

This is not me freaking out over one game, as many of you know, I have been incredibly vocal as far as my hatred for Bobby Cox and the people who make up the Braves organization for a long time now.

I'm actually in favor of a fire sale. Get everyone but McCann, Jurrgens, Escobar and a few of the good young situational players we have and get all the old guys who are a throwback to the "good ole days" out of this organization. We need a complete restart. We need to get back to the roots of Atlanta Braves baseball, which is basically being the Tampa Bay Rays.

i do that too sometimes,and predict things like Francouer swinging at the first pitch or him striking out :P