I'm In here like Swimwear

Shaud

Guest Gritz
I'm good Gritz, b-day coming up on Sunday, I'm getting old. -_- ,how you been?

It's all good....finishing up a bunch of magazine illustration work and a children's book....

Happy early birthday man....to you and Scott24.....

I got socks older than both of you guys....... :lol:

It's all good....finishing up a bunch of magazine illustration work and a children's book....

Happy early birthday man....to you and Scott24.....

I got socks older than both of you guys....... :lol:

thanks Gritz ;), lol @ the socks older than comment, what illustrations are you doing for magazines. I see you still working hard with the graphics. Are you writing a children's book too or just doing illustrations for it?

Guest Gritz
thanks Gritz ;), lol @ the socks older than comment, what illustrations are you doing for magazines. I see you still working hard with the graphics. Are you writing a children's book too or just doing illustrations for it?

I got this Financial magazine that I do a ton of work for....In this issue I've done an illustration on embezzlement, on this program that tries to get doctors to do their practices in rural areas (got a bunch of docs parachuting out of a plane....kinda cool....a Business Hall of Fame deal where I've had to illustrate busts of about 7 dead guys....and an article on choosing the right HMO for your small business....

This children's book that I'm finishing up was written by someone else but I'm getting ready to sign a deal where I'm going to write and illustrate one for this publisher up in Boston....

I'm usually kinda slow in the summer months but I'm kickin' azz and taking names right now......

I'm gonna get your 2Pac and Biggie done first chance I get....... ;)

I got this Financial magazine that I do a ton of work for....In this issue I've done an illustration on embezzlement, on this program that tries to get doctors to do their practices in rural areas (got a bunch of docs parachuting out of a plane....kinda cool....a Business Hall of Fame deal where I've had to illustrate busts of about 7 dead guys....and an article on choosing the right HMO for your small business....

This children's book that I'm finishing up was written by someone else but I'm getting ready to sign a deal where I'm going to write and illustrate one for this publisher up in Boston....

I'm usually kinda slow in the summer months but I'm kickin' azz and taking names right now......

I'm gonna get your 2Pac and Biggie done first chance I get....... ;)

Man you're doing big things that is good to see right there. Good luck with everything, and my lox sig is just warming up the 2pac and biggie sig when you get a chance to make it ;).