The new board

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reset my password but it didn't work. I just spent forever trying to reset over and over but none of the new passwords worked. The email address didn't work. The username in the email didn't work.

It's fine though, I got tired of the old name. I'd like the 4000+ posts I lost on my last 2 accounts though.

Me too, that was the only way I was able to get in to without having to change my username

I went through the same thing. I spent most of yesterday trying to use my original password. finally today it told me that I would have to get a new one to enter the site. This has worn me down. I thought they had banned me!

I went through the same thing. I spent most of yesterday trying to use my original password. finally today it told me that I would have to get a new one to enter the site. This has worn me down. I thought they had banned me!

Rev just because we have new boards doesn't mean you can't type in all caps. ^_^