OK, I'll be even here

jjooee

you keep that up your gonna get Ignored. the ignore feature is back up, so if you wanna stop getting ignored, then stop this mess.

Atleast Obama gets more play than most Reps, because reps dont like girls. :lol:

Please don't ignore me, you're such a pleasant conversationalist.

Im not gonna ignore you, since i dont read you threads, but other Liberals will.

I know how it is.....I used to be a liberal.....I know how they are.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES IS CONSERVATIVES HAVE MADE GOD THEIR GOD AND LIBERALS

HAVE MADE GOVERNMENT THEIR GOD

I don't mean to be mean when I say that is why so many of them are so miserable.

I know how it is.....I used to be a liberal.....I know how they are.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES IS CONSERVATIVES HAVE MADE GOD THEIR GOD AND LIBERALS

HAVE MADE GOVERNMENT THEIR GOD

I don't mean to be mean when I say that is why so many of them are so miserable.

You have quite made the government your God if you believe the conservatives are Gods party. You're just too ignorant to know how lost you are.

You have quite made the government your God if you believe the conservatives are Gods party. You're just too ignorant to know how lost you are.

Conservatives aren't Gods Party, they're only a hair better than Marxists themselves

You may want to re read your own post then. You said conservatives have made God their God.

They have only used him to further their politics and in reality have nothing to do with God or his work.

I'm talking about true conservatives....I don't believe there are true conservatives in Washington

This spamming troll is getting dangerously close to Jigga territory.

That's not a place you want to be.

You have over 2,900 posts, you call me a troll, therefore I should be ashamed at the words of condemnation coming from such a superior. I bow in reverence to a man who has put that many posts on a message board and I tremble with fear at your mighty words.

If I could only be accepted by a wise poster such as yourself.......FOR THIS WISE AND HISTORIC POSTER HAS TYPED HIS EXCEEDING KNOWLEDGE IN CYBERSPACE AND MY MERE WORDS ON A SCREEN HAS OFFENDED THEE...MY HEART GRIEVES AT MY SUPERIORS CONDEMNATION.