What happened to this message board ??

Bring It

Heads up guys:

When I first tried to sign in it didn't register my name. So I clicked on forgot password and had a new password sent to my email address. I was able to get in on the new board under this name that way. When I try to sign in before that it said I wasn't registered. Try that.

Heads up guys:

When I first tried to sign in it didn't register my name. So I clicked on forgot password and had a new password sent to my email address. I was able to get in on the new board under this name that way. When I try to sign in before that it said I wasn't registered. Try that.

For me too. Then the email took a little while.

Heads up guys:

Nope. Already tried that

Heads up guys:

i clicked on forgot my password and entered the code at the bottom of the page. then i got an email, and had to do it again

Could you fix mine? I don't know where the ! came from but I had this ™ after my name. Any help with that would be much appreciated Rev!

There you go.

I guess that once the New Media gang gets the kinks worked out, avitars and sigs will be turned back on.