Hey! New forums!

prolikewhoa

Hmmm....can't seem to log into my old account. I had it send me my password via e-mail, and it sent me through some stupid activation process with some crazy password that doesn't work. Oh well, I don't care about my post count. I like having new boards with a hopefully improved quote function, but I hate getting used to new stuff.

Hmmm....can't seem to log into my old account. I had it send me my password via e-mail, and it sent me through some stupid activation process with some crazy password that doesn't work. Oh well, I don't care about my post count. I like having new boards with a hopefully improved quote function, but I hate getting used to new stuff.

Mine didn't work the 1st time but it worked the 2nd time.

wow everybody lost their post counts. im like the only person with the same count. sac lost like 100,000. im the 3rd ranked poster on the MB now. :blink:

but i would love to know why my avatar is not working.

and IM 4th. dang i think i lost bout 1000 from old MB, and 3000 from the previous MB, but like i said i think they will get post count back in a few days. thats what happened when we switched before.

Me too. I had to make it email me a new one.

I just did the same myself . There is one good thing about this new change and that is we can now go back over to Pure Football again , I haven't been able to read anything over there in about a year when they were changing the boards .