For those who will aknowledge such things. Who else on the board is married?

51FALCON

BirdsOfPrey (7/22/2008)
me51 (7/22/2008)
Happily I hope.

I am married to my high school sweetheart. Matter of fact...it's my anniversary today. Unfortunately, I am traveling on business so I will have to make it up to her when I return. It's gonna cost me a lot more now.

Happy Anniversary

Shaud (7/22/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (7/22/2008)
me51 (7/22/2008)
Happily I hope.

I am married to my high school sweetheart. Matter of fact...it's my anniversary today. Unfortunately, I am traveling on business so I will have to make it up to her when I return. It's gonna cost me a lot more now.

Happy Anniversary

Thanks man! Problem is, I have spent most of my anniversary in a hotel room in northern Indiana and I know my wife isn't real happy. So we are going to celebrate when I get home. Thanks for the kind words though.:)

11, almost 12 years (Oct 26), and we've worked together for the past seven years owning our own business.  That's 24 hours a day together for the past seven years, and I still believe that she's the greatest because she makes me a better person!!

BTW, Happy Anniversary, BOP!!!  Remember, it's just a day.  Every day is an anniversary of SOMETHING!!!!

BirdsOfPrey (7/22/2008)

Thanks man! Problem is, I have spent most of my anniversary in a hotel room in northern Indiana and I know my wife isn't real happy. So we are going to celebrate when I get home. Thanks for the kind words though.:)

Yw, and atleast you're making it up and is thinking about your wife.