Expansion team

Not that thats all bad. The Falcons have a few keys in place but they also have alot of bubble gum plugging up the holes in the dame. I'm excited in our direction. Last year we were a young team and this year we are even younger. The blessing from last year is we played a ton of rookies an now they are not as green as if had been a "normal" season. We're not going to set the world on fire this year by no means but we will be better than last year. Regardless of how our birds finish the year, it's going to get better. As you can tell this is not a tech type post. No x's and O's. JUst me letting the Falcons nation know how I feel, I'm hanging in there and looking foreward to watching the Falcon's grow and mature.......................again,again,again...................

Expansion, no, rebuilding, very much so.  Expansion teams rarely have any established players, the Falcons have established players at WR, LB, DB, DE, K, P, and even OL.  Sure, we're trying to put new faces in new positions moreso than most of the other NFL teams such as KC, Miami & probably Oakland. 

formul8or (7/22/2008)
I try not to get too hyped up as everyone said we were rebuilding last year for Petrino's great, complex system.
u have no idea how bad it is for me....i am a Cornhusker fan, and this has happened to me twice to my favorite football teams...bill calhan was a joke, same as quitrino, those two coaches are both on my hated list...

fireman ron (7/22/2008)
Not that thats all bad. The Falcons have a few keys in place but they also have alot of bubble gum plugging up the holes in the dame. I'm excited in our direction. Last year we were a young team and this year we are even younger. The blessing from last year is we played a ton of rookies an now they are not as green as if had been a "normal" season. We're notgoing toset the world on fire this year by no means but we will be better than last year. Regardless of how our birds finish the year, it's going to get better. As you can tell this is not a tech type post. No x's and O's. JUst me lettingthe Falcons nation know how I feel, I'm hanging in there and looking foreward to watching the Falcon's grow and mature.......................again,again,again...................

**** if you look at each position they are improved from last year at QB,RB,OL,WR,K and LB I am concerned about the DL,TE and DB. Coaching and a year removed from MV7 could work wonders.