Mark May says Crompton will be "one of the better QB's in the nation" on CF Live

jdu00743

Did he happen to mention how much Stafford is going to suck...how Moreno won't avoid the sophomore slump...how we'll have trouble getting pressure on the quarterback as well?

I'm just saying it's Mark May...I've come to expect these things.  I don't know much about Crompton but their O-line is good.  That said...I think he's got to pick at least 4 teams in the SEC East that are better than us...it's in his blood.

Remarkable (7/22/2008)
He picked Hawaii to win the Sugar Bowl "because of the Superdome turf."

Just glad a team that won the East, returns 16 starters, and added a 2nd team All SEC safety and the best freshman TE in the country in 06 is getting some publicity.

jdu00743 (7/22/2008)
Remarkable (7/22/2008)

Just glad a team that won the East, returns 16 starters, and added a 2nd team All SEC safety and the best freshman TE in the country in 06 is getting some publicity.

:D

Who cares how much preseason publicity your team gets?

Remarkable (7/22/2008)
jdu00743 (7/22/2008)
Remarkable (7/22/2008)

It gets pretty boring watching anything having to do with college football on TV and not really seeing your team mentioned.

Of course it has no bearing on what the results will ACTUALLY be, but with the season right around the corner, it is good get every bit of info/predictions/ whatever else you can.

Remarkable (7/22/2008)

Mark May is a mo.ron!! The guy picked against UGA in almost every game last year. He stated hawaii would win because their defense could contain UGA's offense and that turf would allow them to show off that speed something UGA never saw this year. As I said he is a mo.ron and I am very happy he said that about crompton and picking ut to be i the nc game is a freaking joke and it's a jab at uga and he knows it. He stated last year on college football live that he holds notre dame and uga responsible for him not winning an nc game which is why he puts down both teams anytime he can and even makes junk up. It's a shame because he givse ut fans hope which they don't have this year.

slamee101 (7/22/2008)
Did he happen to mention how much Stafford is going to suck...how Moreno won't avoid the sophomore slump...how we'll have trouble getting pressure on the quarterback as well?

I'm just saying it's Mark May...I've come to expect these things. I don't know much about Crompton but their O-line is good. That said...I think he's got to pick at least 4 teams in the SEC East that are better than us...it's in his blood.

i just explained his hatred for UGA.

jdu00743 (7/22/2008)
Remarkable (7/22/2008)
jdu00743 (7/22/2008)
Remarkable (7/22/2008)

It gets pretty boring watching anything having to do with college football on TV and not really seeing your team mentioned.

Of course it has no bearing on what the results will ACTUALLY be, but with the season right around the corner, it is good get every bit of info/predictions/ whatever else you can.

That's definitely true, so I understand.