Do you realize...

falconchef

You all have so much disdain for snake that you would defend the inhuman, shameful act of Hamas torturing and murdering kidnap victims, then handing their remains over for live child killers, yet get all up in arms over movie ratings, pig shootings, and who's going to play basketball where!!??

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

falconchef (7/21/2008)
You all have so much disdain for snake that you would defend the inhuman, shameful act of Hamas torturing and murdering kidnap victims, then handing their remains over for live child killers, yet get all up in arms over movie ratings, pig shootings, and who's going to play basketball where!!??

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

what?

farbinkle (7/21/2008)
falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

what?

He's right. Everyone just likes to bully snake. I sometimes feel bad for him.

ty down (7/21/2008)
farbinkle (7/21/2008)
falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

what?

have you read what he typed ? what are you turning ghey on me? :w00t:

farbinkle (7/21/2008)
ty down (7/21/2008)
farbinkle (7/21/2008)
falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

what?

have you read what he typed ? what are you turning ghey on me? :w00t:

Not according to my wife:D

No I haven't read it all, but I'm sure he has good reason.

falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

I'm going to have to agree.

I've seen it many time. Recently Snake posted a thread about a child rapist and chemical castration, and there were people actually taking up for and defending the molester simply because they don't like him. It's sad.

I don't get into the political post around here, so I don't know why some have so much hate towards him. But to take up for a freakin pedo because you don't like the poster is just hebetudinous.

Beau J (7/21/2008)
falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

I've seen it many time. Recently Snake posted a thread about a child rapist and chemical castration, and there were people actually taking up for and defending the molester simply because they don't like him. It's sad.

I don't get into the political post around here, so I don't know why some have so much hate towards him. But to take up for a freakin pedo because you don't like the poster is just hebetudinous.

what they werent speaking up for the rapists they were speaking up for human rights and the way they feel we should act as civil human beings not barbarians

farbinkle (7/21/2008)
Beau J (7/21/2008)
falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

what they werent speaking up for the rapists they were speaking up for human rights and the way they feel we should act as civil human beings not barbarians

We are barbarians though. Not everyone lives in a society where human rights are the first thought. **** look at this guy

IMG_0244.jpg

ty down (7/21/2008)
farbinkle (7/21/2008)
Beau J (7/21/2008)
falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

We are barbarians though. Not everyone lives in a society where human rights are the first thought. **** look at this guy

IMG_0244.jpg

wtf is he doing walking on water?

farbinkle (7/21/2008)
ty down (7/21/2008)
farbinkle (7/21/2008)
Beau J (7/21/2008)
falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

IMG_0244.jpg

wtf is he doing walking on water?

I told you Greek mythology exist.hahaha.gif

falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

well you have to have priorities

Speak for yourselves -- snake's my boy!

I realize why people knee-jerk to his posts (****, a lot of his posts are knee-jerking to begin with), but he's a good guy. I've long held to the theory that if half you folks just met each other, you wouldn't speak to each other the way you do.

I've met snake. Those who have not should temper their words as if they were speaking to a friend (or someone they don't know face-to-face). The internet is a poor forum for communication. It becomes poorer yet when we throw common decency and respectful communication out the window.

FWIW, that goes for snake too. He's a friend, so I feel comfortable saying that :)

I usually don't agree with Snake and I get very irritated with his bombastic, sometimes arrogant threads and posts. However I too have my limits and I agreed with some of what he posted regarding the tradeoff of prisoners for the remains of dead soldiers.

In my honest opinion there are very few people here who are really willing to discuss things and agree to disagree. However there are plenty of people who will absolutely not stop trying to inflame other posters with endless rants.

Beau J (7/21/2008)
falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

Wow, first time someone has used a word here that I had to look up, well done.......and I agree that all the snake hate is f'ing ridiculous.

heb·e·tude

noun

the state of being dull; lethargy.

Related forms

heb·e·tu·di·nous, adjective

falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

Who here said it was right? I said it was between Israel and the Hama and the US has nothing to do with it. If anything, why don't some of you Israel apologists work up some disdain for them for handing over the terrorists for dead bodies.

Yes, some of you are disgraceful thinking the US has to have a say in everything that goes on.

As for the child rapist, I said then and now..kill him dead. And that goes for female teachers who rape young boys. Sit em and fry em. No tears from me.

Because castrating the guys won't stop them from molesting any child. FACT.

Snake is an odd guy who flirts with troll status at times, but I have never understood why people continue to post in his threads if they dislike him. I was guilty of this for a couple of posts in the Batman thread, but otherwise I have always just ignored him. He'd get bored with his act eventually if every thread he made didn't go 10+ pages.

I don't have any problem not liking him.

There are lots of people here I disagree with. But a good amount of them are actually valuable posters who I can actually relate to somewhat in other types of threads.

Snake just comes here and copies and pastes an article supporting whatever he heard on Rush or Hannity that day and then attacks people over the same subjects over and over. Thats the very definition of a troll. I find it hard to have sympathy for someone that just comes here to constantly attack the people they don't agree with and spam their beliefs all over every day. In any other forum Ive ever been in he would have been permabanned a long time ago.

GEORGIAfan (7/22/2008)
never really posted a comment to his threads or his posts. but while jdaveg little post seem kinda gay( just messin with ya bud), he is right. if we met each other i dont think we would be as hostile to each other.

My post wasn't gay.

Inviting snake to a jiu jitsu class and rolling around on the floor with him was gay.

And now that I mention it, he DID hang out in my guard a lot.........:P

gfightsmiley.gif

falconchef (7/21/2008)

F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

Do you realize you've claimed on here to be a devote Christian yet you sit and pass judgement that isn't yours to pass? Hmmm.

You all have so much disdain for snake that you would defend the inhuman, shameful act of Hamas torturing and murdering kidnap victims, then handing their remains over for live child killers, yet get all up in arms over movie ratings, pig shootings, and who's going to play basketball where!!??</P><P>F'n DISGRACEFUL!!!

If I may. I have learned a few things here posting and reading. It would seem that more liberally minded people outnumber the more conservative here, and when the more conservative ones post they like to gang up on them. If you read threads like mine, snake, silentbob, kicker, cap, and other conservative minded people you see. The most well thought out post is dismissed with snide remarks. We could write out clear arguement on why taxing the rich is bad. I did in caps thread. In most cases they will group up and question your intelligence, make fun of you or your typing errors, and call you names, but not one mind you will post a coherant agruement explaining how Obama's plan of taxing the crap out of people, giving the government more money and power will create jobs. How it will improve the economy. How it will get people who do not want to work hard, like the poor and homeless, to suddenly get a work ethic.

Snake is just living the life of a conservative poster here.