shockey would have been the answer....

miKevicK777

WTF are you talking about, I play Madden mostly online and when I pick The Falcons I start Redman...and if he struggles I put Harrington. Shockley's accuracy is horrible...throw it to the Z WR and he throws it to the X WR and it gets picked off.

**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (7/21/2008)
WTF are you talking about, I play Madden mostly online and when I pick The Falcons I start Redman...and if he struggles I put Harrington. Shockley's accuracy is horrible...throw it to the ZWR and he throws it to the XWR and it gets picked off.

I think he meant Shockey. As in the TE. But I play with Shockley online and he does a nice job. You've just gotta make sure you lock on to every target and plant before throwing if its a throw more than 10 yards.

tdot falcon (7/21/2008)
**21*Brooklyn Skull*21** (7/21/2008)
WTF are you talking about, I play Madden mostly online and when I pick The Falcons I start Redman...and if he struggles I put Harrington. Shockley's accuracy is horrible...throw it to the ZWR and he throws it to the XWR and it gets picked off.

I think he meant Shockey. As in the TE. But I play with Shockley online and he does a nice job. You've just gotta make sure you lock on to every target and plant before throwing if its a throw more than 10 yards.

He did...he even went so far as to spell it correctly in the title. Congratulations. I see you also learned to read before replying. Looks like somebody else had something to get off their chest today.

miKevicK777 (7/21/2008)
hes like a 99 in madden, man he would have been a nice pick up for madden purposes.

i dont understand why the FO hasnt done anything about this yet. do they not understand that madden players have feelings too?

We are rebuilding so that means we have to get rid of our good players, not pick them up.

All I can say is I'm glad we got turner.