J. Mike Confirmation: Did Jamaal Anderson Really Work with Chuck Smith

ATLFalcon36

J.Mike there's some question about whether or not Jamaal Anderson worked with Chuck Smith at he D-end academy or whatever it is he calls it. I heard in multiple threads and articles that he DID in fact work with Smith however some believe it is hearsay from some "I heard from my cousin's brother's uncle's boss' son's daughter's brother's aunt's son that Jamaal is working with Chuck Smith"

Confirmation or Declination of this would be greatly appreciated J.Mike

atlfalcon36 (7/21/2008)
J.Mike there's some question about whether or not Jamaal Anderson worked with Chuck Smith at he D-end academy or whatever it is he calls it. I heard in multiple threads and articles that he DID in fact work with Smith however some believe it is hearsay from some "I heard from my cousin's brother's uncle's boss' son's daughter's brother's aunt's son that Jamaal is working with Chuck Smith"

Confirmation or Declination of this would be greatly appreciated J.Mike

he would also be your cousin

sporkdevil (7/21/2008)
I could of sworn it was a blurb in the AJC about 2 months ago. Couldn't find it though.
yeah I hate how people ask u for links from stuff a month or so ago.It isn't exactly easy for u to find. have me wanting to say "It's from the ajc YOU go find it yourself if u want to know so bad" lol

cwell1 (7/21/2008)
sporkdevil (7/21/2008)
I could of sworn it was a blurb in the AJC about 2 months ago. Couldn't find it though.
yeah I hate how people ask u for links from stuff a month or so ago.It isn't exactly easy for u to find. have me wanting to say "It's from the ajc YOU go find it yourself if u want to know so bad" lol

LINK?!?!?!/:w00t: sorry im just mess wit ya.

The answer is three. Or, as the owl would say... Thuuuureee..... CRUNCH.

Anyway, as for J. Anderson working with Smith I can't confirm that. I don't remember the article or seeing him around the teams' campus. One day I was at practice very little because the NFL schedule was released.

Terrance Mathis was at practice but not working with players. He also made the trip to the Hall of Fame and has done some speaking with the rookies.

OOoohhhh Mr. Nasty himself, Chuck Smith working with Jamaal - now THAT is some good news for sure. Everybody overreacted to no sacks IMHO. Jamaal was brought in as a prospect from the beginning, and just needs some time to develop.

Kerney was the same when he got here with very little experience in college at DE.

i just text messaged the owl and he replied that the guinness book of world records does not recognize his feat of 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. they say he cheated. they do however credit the wise owl for coining the phrase, "the world may never know." i'm sure some stoner's bored out of their mind and high as a kite have successfully licked their way to the center, but were too baked to remember how many licks it was. oh how right mr owl was when he said, "the world may never know."