Redskins

Dr. Do Itch Big

saint vitus (7/21/2008)
WFW will like this thread. 1/2 dirtybird 1/2 deadskin.:hehe:

****, it probably is WFW in a alt account, seeing as the only team the Redskins play from our division is the Saints. Why else would some deadskin clown wander in here looking for trouble?

joe horn (7/22/2008)
saint vitus (7/21/2008)

****, it probably is WFW in a alt account, seeing as the only team the Redskins play from our division is the Saints. Why else would some deadskin clown wander in here looking for trouble?

na i am not wfw. why would i punish myself and be falcon fan. am here only to represent the redskins and to talk trash.

huey_Q (7/22/2008)
joe horn (7/22/2008)
saint vitus (7/21/2008)

na i am not wfw. why would i punish myself and be falcon fan. am here only to represent the redskins and to talk trash.

RIP Mr. Taylor...huey_Q, there are not many Skins fans in here and I represent when I can but I will back my Falcons just as fervently as I do my Skins!

WhenFalconsWin (7/22/2008)
huey_Q (7/22/2008)
joe horn (7/22/2008)
saint vitus (7/21/2008)

RIP Mr. Taylor...huey_Q, there are not many Skins fans in here and I represent when I can but I will back my Falcons just as fervently as I do my Skins!

thats cool but i will bash the falcons whenever possible so get ready. by the way are there any eagle fans to talk trash to.

• 2 months later...
i bashed the redskins somewhere but it wasnt in this thread i dont think. i have to give them props. they've been playing good football, not the best team in the NFC though IMO.

the NFC has finally gotten power again though. im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

i think the gaints are the best.