pencilpusher (7/22/2008)
jjooee (7/22/2008)
Proverbs 4:27

Don t get sidetracked;

keep your feet from following evil.

there are directions right and left and there is righteousnous (or correct)and left (sinister).

Proverbs 4:27 is talking about not getting sidetracked.

Ecclesiastes 10:2

A wise person chooses the right road;

a fool takes the wrong one.

Another translation of the wrong one is to the "left". Becuase the left is sinister.

that is another translation of

A wise mans 'heart inlcines to the right

but the fools to the left

That's why in the Bible Jesus says to those on his right hand will be saved while those on his LEFT will be cast into outer darkness.

And somehow a fool never realizes he IS sidetracked, apparently.

Neither to the right nor the left!!!

By the way, you seem like the type who always pledges allegiance and stands for the national anthem. Am I correct?

Well, I think you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

The Bible is real clear in its negative association with the word left.

The word left means "sinister", that's why the Bible uses negatives associated

with the "left".

Words mean things....that's why ....like I said......

Jesus is using positive associations with the word right and negative associations

with the word left.

The left would argue that it is not "sinister" for people to be engaged in homosexuality, those on the right would say that it is "sinister".

The left for the most part has a hostile attitude towards the Word of God because they want to

CALL THAT WHICH IS GOOD EVIL

AND THAT WHICH IS EVIL GOOD

jjooee (7/22/2008)
Well, I think you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

The Bible is real clear in its negative association with the word left.

The word left means "sinister", that's why the Bible uses negatives associated

with the "left".

Words mean things....that's why ....like I said......

Jesus is using positive associations with the word right and negative associations

with the word left.

The left would argue that it is not "sinister" for people to be engaged in homosexuality, those on the right would say that it is "sinister".

The left for the most part has a hostile attitude towards the Word of God because they want to

CALL THAT WHICH IS GOOD EVIL

AND THAT WHICH IS EVIL GOOD

No, I think you trying to pretend the bible is talking about the modern day left and right wing politics in those scriptures may be the most idiotic thing ever.

But again, I ask you, are you the type to stand at the pledge of allegience and national anthem? yes or no?

How many times do I have to tell you that the left means "sinister" ???

I'm telling you .......words mean things.

When homosexuality is condoned that is doing just what the Bible says

CALLING THAT WHICH IS EVIL GOOD

There name alone declars their guilt......LEFT - SINISTER

their actions verify it.....condoning gay marriage, and so forth.

It is up to man to obey not make up our own ideas of right and wrong. (or left)

Words mean things

When Jesus says to those on his right will be saved and those on his left

will be cast into outer darkness.....

...there is a reason because .....words mean things.

Jesus is Lord

If you don't think He is.... there is noone saying you must believe, you can go totally against the Word of God...it's up to you, if you want to be homosexual, be homosexual, but don't be homosexual and then say God approves...it's totally false. We're not commanded to hate anyone but we are commanded to denounce sin. I suggest denouncing peoples sin is better for them in the long run than the misguided notion that what they do is acceptable.....IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE TO GOD AND WE SHOULDN'T ACT AS THOUGH IT IS BECAUSE MAN HAS DECIDED TO DISOBEY GOD AND GO THEIR OWN WAY.

jjooee (7/22/2008)

Words mean things

Jesus is Lord

If you don't think He is.... there is noone saying you must believe, you can go totally against the Word of God...it's up to you, if you want to be homosexual, be homosexual, but don't be homosexual and then say God approves...it's totally false. We're not commanded to hate anyone but we are commanded to denounce sin. I suggest denouncing peoples sin is better for them in the long run than the misguided notion that what they do is acceptable.....IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE TO GOD AND WE SHOULDN'T ACT AS THOUGH IT IS BECAUSE MAN HAS DECIDED TO DISOBEY GOD AND GO THEIR OWN WAY.

It's not acceptable to add things to the bible or to accuse God of being a republican, either.

Jesus said love your enemies and if a man smacks you on one cheek then offer him the other to smack.

Do you see many politicians, right OR left doing this?

The bible teaches ALL earthly governments will be destroyed. So you still wanna be in bed with them when they are?

pencilpusher (7/22/2008)
jjooee (7/22/2008)

Words mean things

Jesus is Lord

It's not acceptable to add things to the bible or to accuse God of being a republican, either.

Jesus said love your enemies and if a man smacks you on one cheek then offer him the other to smack.

The bible teaches ALL earthly governments will be destroyed. So you still wanna be in bed with them when they are?

LOL ..........you poor misguided soul........the Republicans are just the better of two evils.

XLDenaliReturns (7/22/2008)
jjooee (7/22/2008)
LOL ..........you poor misguided soul........the Republicans are just the better of two evils.

what's truly misguided is this false dilemma that you have to pick one or the other.

VOTE THIRD PARTY

Yeah, lol,and get the worst of the two evils.

jjooee (7/22/2008)
pencilpusher (7/22/2008)
jjooee (7/22/2008)

Words mean things

Jesus is Lord

So God is telling us to vote for someone that is evil, but not as evil as someone else?

<FONT size=5>LOL ..........you poor misguided soul........the Republicans are just the better of two evils.</FONT>

So God is telling us to vote for someone that is evil, but not as evil as someone else?

bump to the new board