AOL STRAW POLL

jjooee

savwboy savwboy (7/21/2008)
They must have thrown out the hanging chads.

Obama is a media made superstar who will burn out before the election. This whole carnival

of media following him around like puppies is gonna do nothing positive for the guy.

we will see, but i think obama is already working on his speech for when he will be sworn in. i don't see anyway for mccain to win.

SacFalcFan (7/21/2008)

Obama is a media made superstar who will burn out before the election. This whole carnival

of media following him around like puppies is gonna do nothing positive for the guy.

we will see, but i think obama is already working on his speech for when he will be sworn in. i don't see anyway for mccain to win.

You are kidding,right? The media is gonna have so many people with bad taste in their mouths,from their blatant love fest,people will be puking going to the polls. Wait until the debates when McCain destroys Obama and makes him look as amature as he is. The honeymoon will end eventually.

SacFalcFan (7/21/2008)

You are kidding,right? The media is gonna have so many people with bad taste in their mouths,from their blatant love fest,people will be puking going to the polls. Wait until the debates when McCain destroys Obama and makes him look as amature as he is. The honeymoon will end eventually.

i don't get exactly how you are getting your pulse of the American people. Outside of truly Independent people there aren't likely to be that many people who don't know who they are voting for come November. No matter how much the media follows either candidate they aren't going to change people's mind. People are smarter then that overall and aren't going to let the way they tire of celebrities, tire them of their choice either way for President.

"Nothing positive" ....  except guarantee him the Lefty-Whack Vote, which totals about 20,000,000......the  Nanny-State Vote, another 20,000,000.....and the biggest prize bloc of all, the Ignorant Vote.....a whopping 27,000,000.  That's 67 MILLION VOTES. 

The Messiah could quit campaigning TODAY and not lose.

jjooee (7/21/2008)
I'm still waiting for an answer from the Obamamaniacs....

Just what percentage of the white vote is Hussein gonna get ???

I like his middle name.

I was thinking about reminding people that you are a fairly ignorant poster, but I guess I don't have to after a comment like that.  Do you use John McCain's middle name?  Didn't think so...

Vargil (7/21/2008)
SacFalcFan (7/21/2008)

i don't get exactly how you are getting your pulse of the American people. Outside of truly Independent people there aren't likely to be that many people who don't know who they are voting for come November. No matter how much the media follows either candidate they aren't going to change people's mind. People are smarter then that overall and aren't going to let the way they tire of celebrities, tire them of their choice either way for President.

will disagree there.. I think people are more dumb that you give them credit for. :P

octoslash (7/21/2008)

"Nothing positive" ....  except guarantee him the Lefty-Whack Vote, which totals about 20,000,000......the  Nanny-State Vote, another 20,000,000.....and the biggest prize bloc of all, the Ignorant Vote.....a whopping 27,000,000.  That's 67 MILLION VOTES. 

The Messiah could quit campaigning TODAY and not lose.

He still has to debate. I am not a supporter of any of these two clowns , though I have a hard time seeing him escape a few debates next to McCain unscathed.

SacFalcFan (7/21/2008)
Vargil (7/21/2008)
SacFalcFan (7/21/2008)

will disagree there.. I think people are more dumb that you give them credit for. :P

What was I thinking?:cool:

ucsbdirtybird (7/21/2008)
ok....when I click on the link, it doesn't even give me the option to vote for Obama. wtf???

I just checked, and that isn't true. Nice try skippy. I do think it is funny that the old person/Midwest demographic that AOL caters to now is apparent in the results of that poll.

I wasn't making it up.....it really would not give me the option to vote for Obama.

jjooee (7/21/2008)
I'm still waiting for an answer from the Obamamaniacs....

Just what percentage of the white vote is Hussein gonna get ???

I like his middle name.

His target percentage of white voters would be around 41% which is what Bill Clinton scored when he won twice.

I expect Obama to exceed that.

Hope this helps.

Proverbs 4:27

Don t get sidetracked;

keep your feet from following evil.

there are directions right and left and there is righteousnous (or correct) and left (sinister).

Proverbs 4:27 is talking about not getting sidetracked.

Ecclesiastes 10:2

A wise person chooses the right road;

a fool takes the wrong one.

Another translation of the wrong one is to the "left". Becuase the left is sinister.

that is another translation of

A wise mans 'heart inlcines to the right

but the fools to the left

That's why in the Bible Jesus says to those on his right hand will be saved while those on his LEFT will be cast into outer darkness.

jjooee (7/22/2008)
Proverbs 4:27

Don t get sidetracked;

keep your feet from following evil.

there are directions right and left and there is righteousnous (or correct)and left (sinister).

Proverbs 4:27 is talking about not getting sidetracked.

Ecclesiastes 10:2

A wise person chooses the right road;

a fool takes the wrong one.

Another translation of the wrong one is to the "left". Becuase the left is sinister.

that is another translation of

A wise mans 'heart inlcines to the right

but the fools to the left

That's why in the Bible Jesus says to those on his right hand will be saved while those on his LEFT will be cast into outer darkness.

And somehow a fool never realizes he IS sidetracked, apparently.

Neither to the right nor the left!!!