Training camp question.

kdkane79

I really want to start collecting autograph memorabilia from NFL, MLB, and NBA players and was just wondering if the public can go to training camps and if I did go would there be any chance I could get some autographs to go in my new "guy" room at my house.  I already have a few autographs and I really didn't want to go through ebay because you never know about that stuff and it isn't free.

Thanks

kdkane79 (7/21/2008)
Also, how can I find out when the Falcons will have autograph signing sessions.  Whether they are at a mall or card shows, etc.

They are usually posted on the AF homepage....just missed to mall signings about a month ago..from what I understand, there will be opportunities to get autographs at the event on the 2nd of August at the GA Dome.

theyhateme (7/21/2008)
kdkane79 (7/21/2008)
Also, how can I find out when the Falcons will have autograph signing sessions.  Whether they are at a mall or card shows, etc.

They are usually posted on the AF homepage....just missed to mall signings about a month ago..from what I understand, there will be opportunities to get autographs at the event on the 2nd of August at the GA Dome.

Thanks, I usually don't go though the home page to get to the boards.  I usually just skip over that part but I guess I need to start reading the home page

Goodoleboy58 (7/21/2008)
they just sent an email out about Boley and Brooking are going to be signing autographs somewhere but I deleted it... maybe someone else got it though

email....????  I guess I'm not the AF Message Board member I thought I was...or are you referring to the Season Tix Holders....?

theyhateme (7/21/2008)
Goodoleboy58 (7/21/2008)
they just sent an email out about Boley and Brooking are going to be signing autographs somewhere but I deleted it... maybe someone else got it though

email....????  I guess I'm not the AF Message Board member I thought I was...or are you referring to the Season Tix Holders....?

nope im not a season ticket holder although i've been on the "waiting list" for years... they send me an email each year asking me to buy season tickets but I'm not even in the country so I haven't been able to yet...  let me see if I can find it I lied about deleting it I didn't want to search for it lol...