Who is Your Favorite Michael on the Falcons?

formul8or

Petrino is NOT my hero (7/21/2008)
vick.............. ya lets vote for the guy that #####ed our team over!...

why the heck did even 1 person vote for him over boley and turner and even koenen

Everyone's career ends eventually. Plus, haven't you heard of Brett Favre? He's #####ing his team over and he's still a lot of people's favorite player. Vick was my favorite player on the Falcons. He was fun to watch

Legendary12 (7/21/2008)
Plus, Vick DID lead us to winning seasons. While you may think he #####ed our team over, what if Matt Ryan ends up being a hall-of-fame quarterback? He REALLY #####ed us over there!!!

He only got us to 8-8 the last two years, playing high on weed. That's not winning, FOOL. He's only half as good when he is high.  He flipped off all the fans on national TV (news). He never tells the truth.  He is a big liar that nobody can trust. He is a criminal, and belongs in prison.

Wild Bill (7/21/2008)
Legendary12 (7/21/2008)
Plus, Vick DID lead us to winning seasons. While you may think he #####ed our team over, what if Matt Ryan ends up being a hall-of-fame quarterback? He REALLY #####ed us over there!!!

He only got us to 8-8 the last two years, playing high on weed. That's not winning, FOOL. He's only half as good when he is high.  He flipped off all the fans on national TV (news). He never tells the truth.  He is a big liar that nobody can trust. He is a criminal, and belongs in prison.

You sound scorned...:w00t:

Wild Bill (7/21/2008)
Legendary12 (7/21/2008)

their ya go.......let it all out...get it out of your system.....lol

Wild Bill (7/21/2008)
Legendary12 (7/21/2008)

awwww..u still mad at vick flippin you off??? lol

why the heck did even 1 person vote for him over boley and turner and even koenen

Would you get over yourself? Da**, kill your hate for this man. As a matter of fact, kill that Petrino is not my hero crap. People screw up all the time. We don't need to hear it from you every time their names are mentioned.

petrino u such a ---head, just because vick get caught up in a situation and every media

person blows it out of proportion doesn't make vick a bad guy.  Hes done more to the falcons

franchise in his 6yrs he was here than anyone including the Smiths and Blank.  U act like you havent ever done anything that was a crime more than once ie drink and drive, smoke weed, adultery, speed the list goes on.  Ok he watched some ** dogs  fight who cares, yeah its bad and i would never do it but he didnt ruin the franchise-- ownership in my opinion cause im pretty sure they new what was going on...