Whats are some of your pet peeves?

gamecocknfire

I didnt have this pet peeve while overseas but getting to the US it gets on my nerves...what is with everyone wearing a bluetooth headset ALL THE TIME.  Its like some stupid fashion statement.  If your talking to someone and driving sure put that bad boy on, but why are you walking through the mall with one?

tipp78 (7/20/2008)
I didnt have this pet peeve while overseas but getting to the US it gets on my nerves...what is with everyone wearing a bluetooth headset ALL THE TIME.  Its like some stupid fashion statement.  If your talking to someone and driving sure put that bad boy on, but why are you walking through the mall with one?

Alot of people walk through school with a bluetooth. I think a lot of people do it to make themselves look imporant. What is worse then that is someone who fakes talking on the phone to make it look like they are important.

My biggest pet peeve is people who lie for absolutely no reason. I can sometimes understand someone lying if you ask them a question and they are not comfortable with giving the truthful answer, but I just hate it when someone starts off the conversation lying to make themselves look better.

Example: Someone telling you they have the new Jordans but they really don't. That is the most pointless lie especially when it's a guy lying to another guy. Your job is to impress women not other men.

People who ignore yield signs while merging onto the highway. They try to horn their way in but I make em ride the shoulder til they back off. I love it.

Oh Man! I blow a fuse over that everytime we're on the road. " Yield" seems to mena " speed up and get in first" to most of these morons.

And motorcyclists who weave in and out of close traffic. It's usually those little crotch rocket guys doing it. That is why when I see one pasted I just go " o well"

When people curse their luck

There's a billion people in the world dying of hunger, and some *****s curse their luck over the stupidest #####. Like if their car breaks down or they get in an accident. I know you've seen people curse their luck over ##### like that. It's like, man, you're not the first mother#####er to have his car break down.

pencilpusher (7/20/2008)
People who ignore yield signs while merging onto the highway. They try to horn their way in but I make em ride the shoulder til they back off. I love it.

Oh Man! I blow a fuse over that everytime we're on the road. " Yield" seems to mena " speed up and get in first" to most of these morons.

And motorcyclists who weave in and out of close traffic. It's usually those little crotch rocket guys doing it. That is why when I see one pasted I just go " o well"

Another thing similar to that is like when there is construction or something going on the road or just the lane ends soon. They give you a warning way ahead of time, but people refuse to go ahead and get over, and wait until the last minute. Theres a long line of people waiting and people think they can just go around to the front of the line.

gamecocknfire (7/20/2008)
pencilpusher (7/20/2008)

Another thing similar to that is like when there is construction or something going on the road or just the lane ends soon. They give you a warning way ahead of time, but people refuse to go ahead and get over, and wait until the last minute. Theres a long line of people waiting and people think they can just go around to the front of the line.

And whats sickening is theres always someone willing to let these morons get in line.

-I hate rednecks who put huge wheels on their truck.

-I hate when there's lots of traffic at places like six flags and people feel they deserve to be closer to the front, so they drive on the shoulder and then someone lets them in. Well, anytime someone cuts a line.

-I hate it when people make noises when they eat.

-I hate it when people ask to play one-on-one basketball against me and then they don't even play defense.

-I hate hypocrites

-I hate people who hate atheists just because they are atheists

People that are too lazy to put their freaking shopping carts back in the designated area of the parking lot, but instead leave then in a parking spot, where a gust of wind can blow it into someone elses car causing damage. Most of my pet peeves have to do with parking lots. People who lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve their car so much they have to park on the freaking line to take two spots. One day, I'm gonna park over the line right next to them and swing my #####ing door open. ...and cell phones.

Shaud (7/20/2008)
My biggest pet peeve is people who lie for absolutely no reason. I can sometimes understand someone lying if you ask them a question and they are not comfortable with giving the truthful answer, but I just hate it when someone starts off the conversation lying to make themselves look better.

Example: Someone telling you they have the new Jordans but they really don't. That is the most pointless lie especially when it's a guy lying to another guy. Your job is to impress women not other men.

The is my biggest pet peeve aswell.

my biggest pet peeve without a doubt in my mind is people who dish out sh** left and right and when someone takes a crack at them they become this overly sensitive b***h. people that cant take it shouldnt dish it out but SO many people i know do this (some more than others) and i have to say it drives me up the fu**in' wall. so, if they give me sh** i always make it a point to hit 'em back hard.

god im getting angry just thinking about it. anyone else feel this way about it? god it makes me want to clock 'em when they do that.

People who stare

People who are nosey as **** about stuff that will in no way affect their lives

Rubberneckers

People who slow down when a cop passes.... EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DOING 5 UNDER THE LIMIT!!!!! (I wish these people would drive into a wall)

People who brake going UP hill

People who think turn signals are optional equipment

Long cell phone conversations in public (If you're that busy, YOU NEED TO STAY HOME!)

Cell phone talkers driving

People who chew their nails

People that get mad and turn on their brights when you pass them because they wouldn't speed the **** up... (ooooooh that hurts so much that you're a p***k and made your lights brighter)

Parents who drop their rude azz kids off at shopping centers/malls to hang out (Great parenting!!!)

Skanky girls who think they are hot, when they're really about a 2.5 out of a 10

Girls who are only attracted to the biggest loser pieces of trash

Girls who take WAY too many pictures of themselves

People that say "LIKE" all the time

People that say "Ya kno whatim sayin" after every **** sentence

People that follow fads way too hard (Everybody remember the PINK IS COOL FOR GUYS thing a few years back?? I wonder how many people are stuck with lots of pink shirts, shorts, shoes, hats, etc. :laugh: )